“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If there hard video evidence... I don't understand why there are so many different stories circulating.

Call it what it is... Clickbait. There honestly little reason to report a different story other than fanning the flame.

I'm thoroughly entertained at how many different ways that Jungle Perry can look like a total p*ssy ass prick over an unnecessary spot.

This. Video should make this a quick investigation.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is a non wrestler source to the Observer so as of right now take it how you want wth that info but...

We're probably gonna get a few of these various reports wih varying points of fault

Perry said he was just looking to get heat as a heel.

Yeah.... All few hundred of us. You deserved to get sucker punch with that stupid ass lie.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This. Video should make this a quick investigation.

If I had to guess the investigation is

A) to see Perry told ppl he was gonna say it like claimed and other things leading up to it and if Punk or someone he know leaked the glass argument

Or
B) the suspension/investigation part is just a precautionary thing to say while they try to get Punk to cool off and come back

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got AEW marks throwing full diss tracks at Punk :blessed:

Still a p*ssy ass bytch with "You interpret how you wanna". :mjlol:

They really take after their idols.
It’s funny motherfukkers who take play fighting seriously, mad about a motherfukker throwing hands in real life. No wonder there’s no overlap between MMA fans and wrestling fans.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s funny motherfukkers who take play fighting seriously, mad about a motherfukker throwing hands in real life. No wonder there’s no overlap between MMA fans and wrestling fans.
You have grown men in here that hold e-grudges and want to meet in real life over play fighting opinions and/or calling out their Stooge-ism. Embarrassing.:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm always conflicted on Punk, he annoys the fukk out of me and I'd probably not be able to stand him personally, but you can tell he respects the old school and it shows with how great his matches are even for a barely athletic skinny fat mf that he is.

the fact that he is beefing with the people who are the total opposite of that mentality though always going to have me siding with him.

please give me a guy who wants to emulate Terry Funk over some geeks who want to play dress up cosplay like the ghost busters in the main event on national television any day of the week.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno if this is real, but if it is... Kevin Kelly is a QANON and he has beef with Ian Riccaboni. :laff:

i heard kevin kelly on a podcast a long time ago and thought he sounded like a MAGA right wing republican so doesn't surprise me when he was complaining about cancel culture or political correctness or whatever term they were using at the time to whine about the left.

i think that is from the VOW discord, I only lurk on there for posts from certain people, ian is one of them and seems like a good dude.

a good commentator too.