“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think I read Punk still has like a year and a half left on his current deal, would be bold to try and hunt that extension right now when TK could probably tack on months and months of injury time on his current contract

Punk signed a 2 year deal I believe in August 2021, but because of injury time I think he has several more months left. Think I saw he had an option year but doubt it would get picked up.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is a non wrestler source to the Observer so as of right now take it how you want wth that info but...

We're probably gonna get a few of these various reports wih varying points of fault

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tony khan needs an adult to handle his company. I like punk but clearly he gives no fukks, he needs someone who can keep it real with him and tell him to stop throwing tantrums

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If there hard video evidence... I don't understand why there are so many different stories circulating.

Call it what it is... Clickbait. There honestly little reason to report a different story other than fanning the flame.

I'm thoroughly entertained at how many different ways that Jungle Perry can look like a total p*ssy ass prick over an unnecessary spot.