“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I listened to the speech. It was very good and moving and reminds some of us old heads I guess - because we were young when Punk got big and now we're on the other end now - why so many of us liked Punk. I just appreciate the respect he has for wrestling. I understand these younger guys but I don't agree with them. I get it/and yet I don't.

The Harley Race story at like 16 minutes in is so disgusting but had me dying

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man just chilling taking photos in the back in between choking and screaming out at people and ordering Nandos :pachaha:

Those smarks on reddit were convincing themselves that Samoa Joe had to threaten Punk to go to the ring with him and also hates him because you know, any wrestler they like has to take an imaginary side.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Man just chilling taking photos in the back in between choking and screaming out at people and ordering Nandos :pachaha:

Id MUCH rather see two people wrestle that I know dont like each other than to see two wrestlers taking pics all buddy buddy immediately after their big blowoff match :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You think its possible Punk is holding up the promoter for an extension?

Cause this suspension to me feels like its more to do with Punk not communicating this close to All Out also

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

SRS: Hey Tony, any update on the status of CM Punk?

TK: Hey man, listen, I think Collision is a good show.. Dynamite hasn’t been too bad either. :krs:

SRS:
wth2.png

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

You think its possible Punk is holding up the promoter for an extension?

Cause this suspension to me feels like its more to do with Punk not communicating this close to All Out also

I think I read Punk still has like a year and a half left on his current deal, would be bold to try and hunt that extension right now when TK could probably tack on months and months of injury time on his current contract

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think I read Punk still has like a year and a half left on his current deal, would be bold to try and hunt that extension right now when TK could probably tack on months and months of injury time on his current contract

I didnt say he was smart lol In fact it would be the most on brand CM Punk thing to do something really stupid that he thinks is clever that had he avoided would yield better results :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Maybe he wants to lock in more money before his body falls apart? If you're tony idk how you do the deal without some sort of protection from punk acting up again.