“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What’s this thing about Cube and MAGA? Second time I saw it mentioned here. :dwillhuh:
He wanted more support from the NBA/some kind of deal for The big 3. The NBA has no interest. So Cube ran over to the people that hate the NBA, right-wing maga cacs, on some the enemy of my enemy is my friend shyt. He did a segment on Tucker Carlson’s Twitter show where he was taking him around South Central.

Even prior to the big 3 he was cozying up to trump under the pretense that democrats don't do anything for black people but maybe trump would (this bit I'm less sure about).

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Even prior to the big 3 he was cozying up to trump under the pretense that democrats don't do anything for black people but maybe trump would (this bit I'm less sure about).
He said he submitted a plan for black america to Trump who was "very receptive" and took time out to meet. Democrats said they'd get back to him and they hadn't by the time he started recording

Idk what black americans he polled but I wasn't one, I do know his black ass didn't learn much from every other black person Trump used for publicity and came out with the "platinum plan" mocking him and everybody else black

He's in on the grift because coins are drying up for the league and has had MAGA investors since creation he probably figures he's got nowhere else to go. Problem still is Royce White scribbling on his head is the only time they go viral so he's still dead in the water except he Thanos snapped all those 90s angry whitey raps away in the process :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was listening to konnan’s pod and he said he got confirmation from multiple people about the punk/jb tussle and Tony was right there and punk 100% told TK that he quit.

Said nobody told him anything about punk and miro. Since they’re homies with Jericho they reached out to him to ask what was up with that since there was confusion with the sheets and Jericho replied saying he “doesnt stooge out company information” :mjlol:

Sounded like it was recorded the following day from the ppv or Tuesday at the latest.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Punk about to drop the greatest podcast episode in the history of our sport when he finally get's out of his contact :banderas:

The problem is finding a podcaster to interview him that he isn't beefing with :mjlol:
He's gonna force Nick Hausmann to create a podcast feed :russ: