“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessir

CAC29aug2023simmonsJBLPunk-1200x640.jpg

You mean the CAC yearly reunion :mjgrin:

The irony of Punk cozying up to fuking JBL of all people :laff:

Apparently they've always been good friends and JBL agreed to put him over early on in his career on the main roster.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... Reddit be such soft bytches. The hate boner for Punk is borderline unhealthy there.

Just trying to find an interesting topic. Ran across "Punk still beloved in Chicago". Finally got tired of it and called it out. People either need to go touch grass or find something better to do with their time. Nobody in the real world gives this much shyt about this fake shyt drama. Trying to be on fake "High morale ground" over a scripted product is such a waste of time and personal energy that I don't understand it.

Comment removed for "not being Civil" :martin:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... Reddit be such soft bytches. The hate boner for Punk is borderline unhealthy there.

Just trying to find an interesting topic. Ran across "Punk still beloved in Chicago". Finally got tired of it and called it out. People either need to go touch grass or find something better to do with their time. Nobody in the real world gives this much shyt about this fake shyt drama. Trying to be on fake "High morale ground" over a scripted product is such a waste of time and personal energy that I don't understand it.

They are really losing their minds. I've been posting/following over there for a decade+ but I can't say what I'm thinking because I could get banned. Special safe place over there for snowflakes in more ways than one.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Them and twitter are an embaressment of fans

Neckbrehads and Neckbrehettes need to touch grass

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is they don't book compelling enough storylines and they run the same markets into the ground. Just because Chicago is hot once doesn't mean its going to be hot every single week. They have one storyline - it's MJF and Cole. Nothing else exists or is really working.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The problem is they don't book compelling enough storylines and they run the same markets into the ground. Just because Chicago is hot once doesn't mean its going to be hot every single week. They have one storyline - it's MJF and Cole. Nothing else exists or is really working.
What you mean? I was told they have been building Kenny and Takeashyta for months!!

MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They make one halfway decent storyline and they gas it up as being the best storyline of the year. MJF Cole is great, but you can really see how straved the fanbase is for great storytelling.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They make one halfway decent storyline and they gas it up as being the best storyline of the year. MJF Cole is great, but you can really see how straved the fanbase is for great storytelling.
I thought AEW fans watch for the matches and WWE fans watch for “my brother”, and “my cousin”.

Last edited:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Tony need to get out of his own way and hire some writers. The storylines only go as far as his attention span will allow. :snoop: