“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but what kinda movie has all the bullies getting washed from beginning? :russ:

Imagine Karate Kid if Daniel was just beating the shyt out of the Cobra Kais and they crying to the principal. :dead:
The AEW dorkbullies are Putty Patrol status

Cognito

All Star
Daps
TK let’s his lawyers do all the dirty work lol he should have at least texted punk though. Ain’t no way he stays after his deal is up after putting up with all this shyt.
Megha is a Jericho Appreciator :sas2:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If AEW Collision has hardcore matches booked for Saturday. I'm gonna fall out of my chair on this nonsense.:russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Punk couldn’t even get through the SUMMER without some type of drama :russ:

And it’s always EVERYBODY ELSES fault but him. TK shouldn’t even be surprised because he made the mess bigger by “separating” Punk on another show.

Quite honestly Punk shouldn’t be surprised if other wrestlers don’t like him and/or start funk with him. Of COURSE they gonna be cool with The Elite because ELITE is LITERALLY in the company’s name. Of COURSE they gonna be loyal to them because they the ones that founded the company. Not him

Then you go and shyt on them publicly and then get into a fight with them in the locker room. So then you gone for several months, come back with your “own” show. So much so that Tony gives you creative power to ban people from the show that you don’t like.

Even to the point you puff out your chest to a mid carder cause of a damn tweet :pachaha:

Then start shyt with Hangman AGAIN because you saw some signs that triggered you.

Now someone decides to test your gangsta and you blow up during the BIGGEST event of the company’s history.

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again. Punk TOLD YOU who he was in his WWE documentary years ago.

“I don’t burn bridges, I blow them up when I’m still on them.”

And it’s a damn shame..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stupid decision to suspend Punk before Chicago. Seriously? The main eventer let the dweeb know it wasn't going to go down that way?

This is so dumb. WWE would have just fined them, talked to them both and jobbed the lower card guy out for the next few months in the lower card.
Yeah, When the shyt went down with RVD they were able to get two main event title matches in one week before suspending his ass. :russ:

Also imagine had they suspended Batista & Booker T before Summerslam and fukked themselves over like some dumbasses instead of letting them have their matches :snoop:

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Punk backstage:

Oldboy2.gif

GOAT hallway scene :salute:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, When the shyt went down with RVD they were able to get two main event title matches in one week before suspending his ass. :russ:

Also imagine had they suspended Batista & Booker T before Summerslam and fukked themselves over like some dumbasses instead of letting them have their matches :snoop:
I guess if they do suspend him... What does that mean for the REAL title? I guess that title was really something that Tony allowed Punk to create. Lol