“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Dont even matter now tbh. Two straight bs shows and CFB starts in one week and REALLY will start in two. Its over.

As a wrestling and cfb fan, I can say for certain Collision will be sunday morning watches until January
Unless something can’t miss happens, that shyt is now catch the highlights on YouTube status for now.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I can see Tony signing Edge and doing Edge and Christian vs The Hardy Boyz :francis:

I said it in another thread. I can't wait to see Edge & Christian vs Hardy Boyz on Rampage :skip:

But on a serious note, AEW almost signed Edge a few years ago. Apparently Edge & TK have been in communication with each other for years, but he decided to go back to WWE instead for that last run. Unless this guy retires for good, it is probably inevitable :francis:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I said it in another thread. I can't wait to see Edge & Christian vs Hardy Boyz on Rampage :skip:

But on a serious note, AEW almost signed Edge a few years ago. Apparently Edge & TK have been in communication with each other for years, but he decided to go back to WWE instead for that last run. Unless this guy retires for good, it is probably inevitable :francis:

He and Christian were loving AEW on their podcast, previewing shows and all

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Where are all the, "as long as wb is happy" or "it's better ratings than anything else they could have aired" that usually comes from the aew faithful. There's no one in professional wrestling (short of maybe roman Cody or Brock) that can achor as successful Saturday show imo. Especially when you're booking bullshyt.