“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps

We got a couple of those dumbasses on here too. Tried to tell em but "It reminds me of No Mercy it reminds me of MY childhood!!!!" You were a kid 30-40 years ago before even 480p existed, if No Mercy devs had the tech to make a fluid 1080p game in 98 they would've. You're a grown man with 8k around you attacking anything and everything calling out the obvious, you paying for a worse version of a game that came out 30 years ago that you already had :heh:

I've noticed with a huge chunk of AEW fans everything goes back to their childhood. Almost like they're stuck there....

That could go for wrestling fans overall, wrestlers themselves even, but it's super noticeable when AEW fans force wild comparisons like "Ah man Trent Beretta vs Orange Cassidy had shades of Rock vs Austin didn't it 🤓" "Jungle Boy vs Starks is the modern day Flair vs Rock", "Hook is the modern day Goldberg". It's always the 90s stars and it's always the top stars, never just any solid midcarders. Never mind that the hoes that fukked Hogan, Rock, Flair, Austin wouldn't look at any of these dweebs even with 30 extra years on em and titties down to their knees :russ:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
We got a couple of those dumbasses on here too. Tried to tell em but "It reminds me of No Mercy it reminds me of MY childhood!!!!" You were a kid 30-40 years ago before even 480p existed, if No Mercy devs had the tech to make a fluid 1080p game in 98 they would've. You're a grown man with 8k around you attacking anything and everything calling out the obvious, you paying for a worse version of a game that came out 30 years ago that you already had :heh:

I've noticed with a huge chunk of AEW fans everything goes back to their childhood. Almost like they're stuck there....

That could go for wrestling fans overall, wrestlers themselves even, but it's super noticeable when AEW fans force wild comparisons like "Ah man Trent Beretta vs Orange Cassidy had shades of Rock vs Austin didn't it 🤓" "Jungle Boy vs Starks is the modern day Flair vs Rock", "Hook is the modern day Goldberg". It's always the 90s stars and it's always the top stars, never just any solid midcarders. Never mind that the hoes that fukked Hogan, Rock, Flair, Austin wouldn't look at any of these dweebs even with 30 extra years on em and titties down to their knees :russ:

AEWtism

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Perry got choked out :mjlol:
I hope Perry aint letting YB boost his head up. :francis:
IMG_6388.jpg