“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Where are all the, "as long as wb is happy" or "it's better ratings than anything else they could have aired" that usually comes from the aew faithful. There's no one in professional wrestling (short of maybe roman Cody or Brock) that can achor as successful Saturday show imo. Especially when you're booking bullshyt.

because that might not be true soon

I think Brandon Thurston reported that a movie re-run in that same spot would typically get around 450K viewers and a 0.15 demo so they might not even hit that mark when college football kicks off

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I could be wrong but I think WBD just cares about it beating non-sports stuff.

Im talking about more why the rating may have been low, past 2 weeks there. was NFL preseason on Saturday and UFC prelims
Not that its gonna be better going forward cause now they have pre-tapes, WWE PLEs and College Football I just think they should still at load up as much as they can to still make the shows matter cause first 5 weeks people seemed invested

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What's Edge name gonna be? Sexton Hardcastle byke? :skip:
IMG-4132.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I think Brandon Thurston reported that a movie re-run in that same spot would typically get around 450K viewers and a 0.15 demo so they might not even hit that mark when college football kicks off
I always had this thought, but now I'm starting to believe it: Tony Khan is paying for the Saturday slot. He didn't get shyt from WB.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To be fair, I was more interested in the five minutes of Infinity War that my DVR recorded than the whole 2 hours of Collision :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Where are all the, "as long as wb is happy" or "it's better ratings than anything else they could have aired" that usually comes from the aew faithful. There's no one in professional wrestling (short of maybe roman Cody or Brock) that can achor as successful Saturday show imo. Especially when you're booking bullshyt.
Do you have something saying that WB isnt ok with the ratings? :ohhh: