“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y’all are in fantasy land at this point if y’all don’t think Punk had Colt fired. Guess who’s gonna be the agent of the new collision by next spring

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who literally had someone banned from a building only to talk about them? Should Hangman have beaten down security like Wardlow? It must be real to you. I bet the workers rights advocate was wearing the union shirt when sending people home too
He’s had an entire year to smack punk. Andrade handled his biz in less than a week :russ:

Have a bytch as your hero breh, Im not judging you :manny:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wearing a union t shirt then getting with management to deny people work is called what? @kp404 ? Go look it up and use your index finger and read slowly this time

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s had an entire year to smack punk. Andrade handled his biz in less than a week :russ:

Have a bytch as your hero breh, Im not judging you :manny:

Have they been in the same building since all out? You’re all over the place with time here

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I still can’t get over how TK is letting any of this slide. It’s been said countless times, but imagine your employer separating people from working together cause they “don’t like” each other :snoop: shyt is still mindblowing to me.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I still can’t get over how TK is letting any of this slide. It’s been said countless times, but imagine your employer separating people from working together cause they “don’t like” each other :snoop: shyt is still mindblowing to me.
Why's your mind blown lol? What has Tony Khan shown you that had you believing he has a backbone and molecule of leadership in him?

If he didn't have money this same thing would be happening to him managing his gas station or the PM shift at dikk's Sporting Goods

You can't buy respect and these people have never respected him. It's the same story in multiple avenues, Fulham fiascos, NFL players, AEW wrestlers. Nobody respects him so it's gonna keep sliding til there's no company to slide on lol