“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I mean, unless you know the ins and outs of the deal. You dont know what Warner would be happy with.
1. The 50M isnt for one year. It's multiple years. Compare that how much it would cost Warner to license movies for those slots.
2. I imagine the ad revenue would be better on a new weekly product compared to running ads for a rerun.
3. Warner were the ones that approached AEW about a new show. So I'm sure they knew what to expect with the slot. Only idiots expected this to compete with dynamite ratings wise.

All of this basically. And Collision being a live sports (entertainment) program adds to it. For everyone online complaining, if my parent network tells me they want an additional show, on Saturdays no less, I ain’t saying No. Double since my PPVs fall on a Sunday

Telling my man to gon keep his PunkVerse going, we good over here lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All of this basically. And Collision being a live sports (entertainment) program adds to it. For everyone online complaining, if my parent network tells me they want an additional show, on Saturdays no less, I ain’t saying No. Double since my PPVs fall on a Sunday

Telling my man to gon keep his PunkVerse going, we good over here lol

He definitely leaked that so everyone would blame the Bucks. Just like he lied about reaching out to them

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The way the fanbase is split on Punk and The Elite is kinda wild to watch. These people work for the same company, but the fans talk about these dudes like true opps. shyt is nuts

And it’s not in a good rivalry type way. It’s like people want the other side to fail. I see actual AEW fans rooting against collision. It’s all so weird. nikkas rooting against themselves

:damn:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
....So what are the chances of shyt popping off again? Like 90%