“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Jesus man kenny is an idiot for taking that move. Was this before or after he took a screwdriver to the eye? :wtf:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he was really about this life he would've kept it up

His employment contract has a clause that says he's not supposed to out things like this out in the public. (No one is) the AEW employees Punk included routinely violate it...but he was right.

Jesus man kenny is an idiot for taking that move. Was this before or after he took a screwdriver to the eye? :wtf:

I saw this - completely unnecessary and stupid. End up in a wheelchair, be unable to walk when you're 42 years old doing stupid unnecessary things like this. I don't like watching wrestlers get hurt...it's not necessary to have an entertaining match.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, this week is gonna be worse. It's gonna be interesting if Punk vs Joe for the July 8th episode will be able to get some momentum back (and if AEW does a decent job promoting it).

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drop down was expected, I expected it to be 500-600k going forwrd the question will be how steep it will be with the pre-taped episode this Thursday

Probably pretty bad. I mean, people walking around thinking that a Saturday night show was going to be doing huge numbers....

This is why the 800k to me was impressive for the debut. I did not expect it to do above 600k. It's Saturday night in the summer time.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Probably pretty bad. I mean, people walking around thinking that a Saturday night show was going to be doing huge numbers....

This is why the 800k to me was impressive for the debut. I did not expect it to do above 600k. It's Saturday night in the summer time.

Guessing it's probably higher than what TNT was airing in that timeslot before Collision.