“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Nobody is surprised Tony Khan doesn’t have any balls but it’s amazing that out of 1,000 people on the roster, not 1 is willing to step up on some Undertaker shyt to call everybody out on their BS and get em in line or even tape up some fists if necessary. Their roster is so terry cloth it wouldn’t even be difficult to do either.

Yea truth be told Taker probably would’ve asked Vince not to suspend anybody and would’ve had all them niccas in Wrestler’s Court front and center to hash it on out lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

The backstage reaction to the AEW return of CM Punk on the debut episode of Collision on June 17 has been revealed.

As well as main eventing the show alongside FTR with a win over Jay White, Juice Robinson and Samoa Joe, Punk also opened proceedings with a promo and got some things off his chest.

Obviously there was some reaction to this within AEW, with Fightful Select reporting that some people thought Punk was “hypocritical” for calling people soft after the comments he’d made about Hangman Page in the ESPN interview a day prior.

Fightful reported over the weekend and has since reiterated that Punk is planned to be at this week’s Dynamite in Chicago, meaning The Elite won’t be there and will only be appearing via pre-tape.

AEW has yet to officially announced Punk for the show.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

The backstage reaction to the AEW return of CM Punk on the debut episode of Collision on June 17 has been revealed.

As well as main eventing the show alongside FTR with a win over Jay White, Juice Robinson and Samoa Joe, Punk also opened proceedings with a promo and got some things off his chest.

Obviously there was some reaction to this within AEW, with Fightful Select reporting that some people thought Punk was “hypocritical” for calling people soft after the comments he’d made about Hangman Page in the ESPN interview a day prior.

Fightful reported over the weekend and has since reiterated that Punk is planned to be at this week’s Dynamite in Chicago, meaning The Elite won’t be there and will only be appearing via pre-tape.

AEW has yet to officially announced Punk for the show.

Nobody asked you Chris Jericho.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I saw somewhere where people believe they are doing a worked shoot angle with Punk vs the Elite. I thought about it and realized that would be stupid now. If TK actually is doing this, he messed up because he divided his fan base, made the Bucks, or Punk depending on what side your on, look like bytches, and now have to balance schedules so the talent don’t interact. Reminds me of late 90s WCW. I feel this is going to have serious effects during negotiations when talent’s contracts expire. Do you go with the high school, inmates running the asylum place called AEW, or the coprate, cutthroat but more structured WWE. If it was for same money, I would pick WWE everyday. TK needs a talent relations manager badly, that’s from outside the company, and not someone who is good friends with the Bucks to actually enforce shyt