“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You're wrong, But no worries I'll circle back to you when I get some time

You bring up Hulk Hogan but there's literally a thread on page 2 about how much of a finesse his WCW contract was whether he worked or not. He gained the ability to command that type of contract because of the money he made for the company and had proved to make for the WWF. Same as always in ANY business. You create value = You command a price.

If that wasn't the case, Cody would still be in AEW just collecting a check. He went back to WWE to prove his value to TK after he wouldn't pay him what he wanted.

Punk literally called himself "One Bill Phil" but you don't think he wants to sell out as many arenas, sell as many tickets, and as many PPVs as he can.......Aight
You are the one that's wrong :manny: The dirtsheets said how the AEW contracts are setup when all this brawl out shyt happened.

I brought up Hulk Hogan because it was stupid to compare Roman Reigns and the Bloodline story to anything AEW has going on. You are acting like that is a shyt story that someone wouldnt want to be part of. That's like Hulk Hogan seeing how big NWO is and saying "Na, I dont want to be apart of the most legendary wrestling storyline ever". That's as far as the comparison goes, Im not comparing Hogan's contract to Roman's. Going by chatter, Bloodline shyt is like top 3 storylines in wrestling history......................who would say no to that?

Cody mainly left because him and Khan got into it over the direction of the company/personal shyt. Money played a very small role in that. ACody doesnt give a shyt about proving anything to TK. He left WWE to prove himself to Vince.

"I don't want to get too deep into it, because a lot of this is personal between me and him. But, I tried to reach a longer agreement with him, beyond what we had for the option years," he said. "And it sounded like at one point I think we were going to, honestly. When we couldn't settle on it, the last thing I wanted to do was keep somebody here that isn't going to want to be here.

You dont have to bother circling back because we wont agree. You seem to be missing my point entirely. I said the wrestlers have no incentive financially to work with each other in this situation. Yes Punk cares about the tix sales, ppv buyrates.......because he loves throwing numbers in the face of Elite and their fans. That's the only time he has mentioned numbers. You really being worked by Punk's numbers talk. Someone like Miro doesnt give a fukk about the tix sales or ppv buys because he gets paid the same, like most on the roster.

Also, they dont have to deal with each other because they will still be on the PPVs and be booked/showcased the same. :manny:.

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

giphy.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
shyt is more like a band aid than actually squashing the shyt.

Yea that this sentiment goes with the fact that even with the show separation, all the involved parties (including Punk) gon have to be at the same PPVs.

I ain’t trying to read like 17 different neckbeard “journalists” write about backstage tensions being high at no damn All Out