“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Since the brawl out, OP has done a good job on updates with everything going on...
If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't know what Chick Magnet Punk was up too.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The hardcore aew stans are funny as hell. Era has an AEW Only topic, some stans are suggesting that collision gets it's own thread(It had it's own thread just for the debut episode) because they "cant take" the talk of CM Punk in the fukking AEW thread. :mjlol:
I honestly think a collision only thread might be needed because I don't think I can take that thread it continues like this.
Like what the fukk. How can you let the topic of CM Punk........who is an AEW wrestler on an AEW program bother you so much because he at odds with Bucks/AEW?

It was bad enough some suggested ppl in the thread spoiler tag CM Punk discussion (around april/may when the punk return stuff heated up) and ppl were actually doing it.

This shyt is insane.

Side note: It seems the rumor of Kenny/Punk at least being neutral and willing to work with each other is true. I don't think he really took shots at Kenny last night, but directly took shots at the Bucks. It's also funny ppl that are anti punk/collision thread are lurking the Collision OT to see the responses. They couldve easily put the thread on ignore :lolbron:

Collision OT

AEW OT - Seems like one of the mods decided to troll aew ppl by changing the thread title too lmao

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
IMG-3879.jpg

Stop forcing agendas down our throat :mjpls:

I just watch wrestling for the wrestling :mjpls:

Just shut up and punch eachother :mjpls:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
The hardcore aew stans are funny as hell. Era has an AEW Only topic, some stans are suggesting that collision gets it's own thread(It had it's own thread just for the debut episode) because they "cant take" the talk of CM Punk in the fukking AEW thread. :mjlol:

Like what the fukk. How can you let the topic of CM Punk........who is an AEW wrestler on an AEW program bother you so much because he at odds with Bucks/AEW?

It was bad enough some suggested ppl in the thread spoiler tag CM Punk discussion (around april/may when the punk return stuff heated up) and ppl were actually doing it.

This shyt is insane.

Side note: It seems the rumor of Kenny/Punk at least being neutral and willing to work with each other is true. I don't think he really took shots at Kenny last night, but directly took shots at the Bucks. It's also funny ppl that are anti punk/collision thread are lurking the Collision OT to see the responses. They couldve easily put the thread on ignore :lolbron:

Collision OT

AEW OT - Seems like one of the mods decided to troll aew ppl by changing the thread title too lmao

Marks are pathetic, they really are softer than the wrestlers they like.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Marks are pathetic, they really are softer than the wrestlers they like.
Actually I just thought about something. That fukking AEW thread LOVES Kingston. Why isnt Kingston in the same pile as Punk as far as putting hands on co workers. Kingston attacked Sammy because of a promo, yet they still love to see him on tv :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Actually I just thought about something. That fukking AEW thread LOVES Kingston. Why isnt Kingston in the same pile as Punk as far as putting hands on co workers. Kingston attacked Sammy because of a promo, yet they still love to see him on tv :mjlol:
Eddie Kingston gets a pass because he's a white man who listens to DMX & smokes Newports. If he learns the Electric Slide, he'd probably get invited to every Juneteenth cookout in TSC.
Our bar is low.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They mad at the "fukk the elite" chants but it was all fun and games when there were "fukk cm punk" chants and the elite were doing the in ring moves mocking Punk/Brawl Out. Someone in the thread said "fukk the elite? Do that forget what the middle initial in AEW stands for?" lmao
4AAOnlu.gif

It's cool the elite chose to not addreess it. But Punk is within his right to address it/use it in promos all he wants. And this is from someone who thinks Punk started all this with how he handled the scrum :manny:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They mad at the "fukk the elite" chants but it was all fun and games when there were "fukk cm punk" chants and the elite were doing the in ring moves mocking Punk/Brawl Out. Someone in the thread said "fukk the elite? Do that forget what the middle initial in AEW stands for?" lmao
4AAOnlu.gif

It's cool the elite chose to not addreess it. But Punk is within his right to address it/use it in promos all he wants. And this is from someone who thinks Punk started all this with how he handled the scrum :manny:

....Or an adult can finally be in the room and tell both sides shut the fukk up and make me some money

But I guess when the boss would rather hug wrestlers than make money this is what we're left with huh. nikkas with bulletproof vests in front of trap houses doing a better job with story progression in a gif than my weekly television show

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
....Or an adult can finally be in the room and tell both sides shut the fukk up and make me some money
There is no money to be made here, which is why both sides have no incentives to "make money", especially on the Elite's end. All their contracts are guaranteed whether they are wrestling or not, they making the same amount of money. I bet the elite are probably already taxing Tony in the contract reups already for the Punk shyt.

Im curious to how shyt wouldve worked if this collision shyt didnt make it more manageable for Khan. shyt is more like a band aid than actually squashing the shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

This shyt is insane.

Collision OT

:deadrose: At least Dub heads around these parts actually take showers and realize that Phil is a cockhead.