“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is a lie. They sell PPVs.
Where is the lie? They not making no crazy money from PPVs. They do 4-5 a year.
As far as the wrestlers are concerned. They dont give a fukk about what money can be made from this feud, because the few points they may have on a ppv or small tick in merch sales is minuscule compared to their guranteed contracts and the merch they already move.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Eddie Kingston gets a pass because he's a white man who listens to DMX & smokes Newports. If he learns the Electric Slide, he'd probably get invited to every Juneteenth cookout in TSC.
Our bar is low.

:banderas:Kingston is the equivalent of poor sap coming out of a stretch. Goes to a clothing store and has the fukking gall to ask for 5X tees and some Red Monkey jeans/

Like breh, if you don't get ya dusty ass back in 2004:deadrose:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where is the lie? They not making no crazy money from PPVs. They do 4-5 a year.
As far as the wrestlers are concerned. They dont give a fukk about what money can be made from this feud, because the few points they may have on a ppv or small tick in merch sales is minuscule compared to their guranteed contracts and the merch they already move.
The more PPVs sold the more money made :dahell:

And if Punk cares about doing million dollar gates then im sure he cares about the multi millions that can be made in increaded PPV buys.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They mad at the "fukk the elite" chants but it was all fun and games when there were "fukk cm punk" chants and the elite were doing the in ring moves mocking Punk/Brawl Out. Someone in the thread said "fukk the elite? Do that forget what the middle initial in AEW stands for?" lmao
4AAOnlu.gif

It's cool the elite chose to not addreess it. But Punk is within his right to address it/use it in promos all he wants. And this is from someone who thinks Punk started all this with how he handled the scrum :manny:

If Bucks was smart, they could draw the line in the sand with the trolling, instead of this Tweet bullshyt like a bunch of goofy rappers. Screw the BTE sub Youtube shyt. Go on Dynamite and cut a random promo, do a segment, and get Phil in his panties.

Something that should have happened last year, but lmao.

Tony is a damn fool and a coke binged moron for not executing the civil war when the seeds were planted.

Have this been an Indie promotion, they would have to gush all over the potential at a Basketball Gym near you.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What’s the purpose of you negging me every chance you get? :umad:

I swear negging a nikka is some of the most loserish shyt in existence.

I literally positive rep nikkas back when I get negged just off how unwavy negging a nikka even feels. My thumbs can’t even tap them buttons b

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Your logic literally makes no sense….

Why does Roman care about the Bloodline storyline?
You are the one making no sense. Why are you comparing two totally different companies with two totally different contract structures?
1. AEW talent makes the same amount of money whether they show up or not. This is why Miro told Tony "no" when he was asked to job to someone (it may have been Starks) at the PPV before last. He doesnt care about sitting home. The same check comes.

2. WWE talent are paid differently based on whether they are being used or not creatively, based on a backside guarantee. If you not being used, you getting paid 10k a week(or w/e your backside guarantee) is. if we using you, you get 40k a week( w/e you negotiated contractwise). WWE Talent are incentivized to want to appear on tv and be in programs. Do you think with some of the WWE creative that has went on, all these ppl love their storylines? No, they dont. But it's either eat shyt and do the story or stay home get paid peanuts. If Miro was in WWE he woudlve happily jobbed to whoever they wanted, because he gets paid more than staying at home and refusing to work.

Bringing up Roman and the bloodline was a trash point anyway. From how ppl talk about it, it's like the best storyline in WWE atm. That's like asking why would Hulk Hogan want to do the NWO storyline. A better comparison would be why would Miro do the cuck storyline or Mark Henry do Mae Young shyt. Because they do it or sit at home and get paid a lot less.

If the Brawl Out happened in WWE, Punk/Elite would be working with each other because the are more incentivized to do so.

Edit: Found the story of Miro refusing to job

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I swear negging a nikka is some of the most loserish shyt in existence.

I literally positive rep nikkas back when I get negged just off how unwavy negging a nikka even feels. My thumbs can’t even tap them buttons b

I never put a user on ignore either. I don't blame someone if they do it but I want the full coli experience :mjgrin: good and the bad...

I also don't mind a debate every now and again.. :manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
....Or an adult can finally be in the room and tell both sides shut the fukk up and make me some money

But I guess when the boss would rather hug wrestlers than make money this is what we're left with huh. nikkas with bulletproof vests in front of trap houses doing a better job with story progression in a gif than my weekly television show
Nobody is surprised Tony Khan doesn’t have any balls but it’s amazing that out of 1,000 people on the roster, not 1 is willing to step up on some Undertaker shyt to call everybody out on their BS and get em in line or even tape up some fists if necessary. Their roster is so terry cloth it wouldn’t even be difficult to do either.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I never put a user on ignore either. I don't blame someone if they do it but I want the full coli experience :mjgrin: good and the bad...

I also don't mind a debate every now and again.. :manny:
I put a nikka on ignore once and it ain’t eeeem feel right. I had to add him back to unplay myself

I feel like once you feel bothered enough by someone that you gotta do all that, you lost at the internet. We just strangers typing up opinions on a tv show, it ain’t gotta be all that

I’ll leave somebody on read after a back and forth before I do any of the extras

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I put a nikka on ignore once and it ain’t eeeem feel right. I had to add him back to unplay myself

I feel like once you feel bothered enough by someone that you gotta do all that, you lost at the internet. We just strangers typing up opinions on a tv show, it ain’t gotta be all that

I’ll leave somebody on read after a back and forth before I do any of the extras
Ehh, some nikkas say such stupid stuff that they deserve to be on ignore. Literally takes 3s to put someone on ignore. It takes more time to read their post or reply to it.

:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You are the one making no sense. Why are you comparing two totally different companies with two totally different contract structures?
1. AEW talent makes the same amount of money whether they show up or not. This is why Miro told Tony "no" when he was asked to job to someone (it may have been Starks) at the PPV before last. He doesnt care about sitting home. The same check comes.

2. WWE talent are paid differently based on whether they are being used or not creatively, based on a backside guarantee. If you not being used, you getting paid 10k a week(or w/e your backside guarantee) is. if we using you, you get 40k a week( w/e you negotiated contractwise). WWE Talent are incentivized to want to appear on tv and be in programs. Do you think with some of the WWE creative that has went on, all these ppl love their storylines? No, they dont. But it's either eat shyt and do the story or stay home get paid peanuts. If Miro was in WWE he woudlve happily jobbed to whoever they wanted, because he gets paid more than staying at home and refusing to work.

Bringing up Roman and the bloodline was a trash point anyway. From how ppl talk about it, it's like the best storyline in WWE atm. That's like asking why would Hulk Hogan want to do the NWO storyline. A better comparison would be why would Miro do the cuck storyline or Mark Henry do Mae Young shyt. Because they do it or sit at home and get paid a lot less.

If the Brawl Out happened in WWE, Punk/Elite would be working with each other because the are more incentivized to do so.

Edit: Found the story of Miro refusing to job
You're wrong, But no worries I'll circle back to you when I get some time

You bring up Hulk Hogan but there's literally a thread on page 2 about how much of a finesse his WCW contract was whether he worked or not. He gained the ability to command that type of contract because of the money he made for the company and had proved to make for the WWF. Same as always in ANY business. You create value = You command a price.

If that wasn't the case, Cody would still be in AEW just collecting a check. He went back to WWE to prove his value to TK after he wouldn't pay him what he wanted.

Punk literally called himself "One Bill Phil" but you don't think he wants to sell out as many arenas, sell as many tickets, and as many PPVs as he can.......Aight

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ehh, some nikkas say such stupid stuff that they deserve to be on ignore. Literally takes 3s to put someone on ignore. It takes more time to read their post or reply to it.

:manny:
It’s not the time it takes, naturally I’m kinda just a nonchalant dude.. especially when it comes to shyt like this, so I keep it wavy and laugh off most this stuff

If I really let someone get under my skin over a wrestling tv show that I even feel the need to block em or neg them as some type of get back, it feels out of character. I feel like a whole ass dweeb afterwards because it’s like why did I even let a muhfukka get to me like that? Especially over some WWE AEW bullshyt..

Don’t get me wrong, I’m with playing in the mud and going back and forth (pause) but once it’s starts getting weird I’ll laugh it off, joke with nikkas to defuse it or leave a nikka on read.

I also try not to get personal with dudes. Most I’ll call someone is a stan if they’re stanning, but you won’t catch me calling dudes f bombs and all that. Me and actual homies be debating this wrestling shyt all the time and it never turns into that, so there’s really no reason for me to get online and start gunning at dudes over opinions I laugh at from my actual homies. Maybe 3/4 years ago but these days I just feel a little lame even tryna get at people like that

Last edited: