“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Once again I’ll say that it’s Tony’s fault of failing to clear up any confusion about Cabana’s situation. Right when speculation started to reach its boiling point that’s when he should’ve came out and made a statement or at the very least pull Hangman to the side and explain to him that Punk had nothing to do with it.

Then you got the Bucks feeding false information to dirt sheets which then essentially becomes the root of the issue. I mean cmon now…They’re the EVPs

The Bucks knew that Punk had nothing to do with Cabana getting shipped to ROH but that’s what Adam Page believed which is weird. You would think since they’re close friends that he’ll know the truth.

That’s why I feel they manipulated him by putting a battery in his back to step up to Punk. They were afraid to. Then they had to gang up on him in the brawl and still couldn’t whoop his ass smh.

But Punk did have Colt fired (which later turned into ROH). Sometimes the most obvious answer is correct. Just because Page is being the bigger man and not responding doesn’t mean Punk is right. Being louder doesn’t make you right. Punk has had the same problems the same way in 3 diff decades in every company he’s worked for, which is only the case for the biggest fukkups. The Elite will have to save Collison within 90 days.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AEW stans still crying there's about to be a real wrasslin show from their company. Nigel, Kevin Kelly on commentary... Danielson in creative. Punk, FTR, Joe, Miro, Hobbs, Starks, Rosa, Willow. No vampires, no 5 foot goth kids, no dudes with hands in their pockets, no cruiserweight syndrome wrestlers. Let's see what they give us, the cards are definitely set correctly.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AEW stans still crying there's about to be a real wrasslin show from their company. Nigel, Kevin Kelly on commentary... Danielson in creative. Punk, FTR, Joe, Miro, Hobbs, Starks, Rosa, Willow. No vampires, no 5 foot goth kids, no dudes with hands in their pockets, no cruiserweight syndrome wrestlers. Let's see what they give us, the cards are definitely set correctly.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just don't see it translating to viewers on a Saturday night. Maybe they get a good rating tonight, there's nothing else on, the weather is bad in a lot of places, it's the premier episode etc but after that... idk
I don't see the point of worrying about ratings as a viewer but maybe I'm weird :pachaha:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Punk who trained in one of the best mma gyms in the world for years was :damn: about working with the butterfly Jean wearing GOAT Hangmayne :wow:
Breh we watched Punk's fights
Any person with even a modicum of athletic talent who trained boxing for about a month would take his head off
Tbh I don't even know if they would need to train at all with some of the stuff I saw
CM-Punk-UFC-225-005.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
But Punk did have Colt fired (which later turned into ROH). Sometimes the most obvious answer is correct. Just because Page is being the bigger man and not responding doesn’t mean Punk is right. Being louder doesn’t make you right. Punk has had the same problems the same way in 3 diff decades in every company he’s worked for, which is only the case for the biggest fukkups. The Elite will have to save Collison within 90 days.

According to who?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Really? I never heard that. That’s news to me :patrice: