“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don’t know why I thought the bucks were some of them bryan danielson heal the world, trans lives matter, meat is murder ass nikkas

Whole time they was Q anon wow. Learn something new every day
I've been calling them the MAGA Bucks from day 1 for a reason. :mjpls:

I also call Omega "Miss Kenny" for a reason too, but that's a different story.
:dame:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If there's one thing TSC can collectively agree on, it's that CM Punk is a whiny little bytch :what:
He's a malcontent. That's how they behave.

Punk is a whole ass bytch, but how the fukk you miss a chop like that badly if it wasn't on purpose. Page just straight deck him in the teeth after Punk did textbook moves like he's supposed to do.

Sloppy ass shyt.
Yea, that was obviously done on purpose. Everybody in that "Elite" circle is a hoe. They're all passive-aggressive throw the stone and hide the hand type of bytches.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That Punk interview was useless for anyone that has followed all the drama and stories of the last 10 months :mjlol:

The biggest revelation was him saying that stuff about The Elite lawyers and confirming the story of not wanting to work with Page because of that shoot promo nobody but him and 10 people understood :dead:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Punk has 0 respect for Khan :heh:

"and here we are over a year later and ain't s--- been done about it."

"But when you've watched that scrum, you're looking at a very, very frustrated guy who had told people. That's not the first time he heard all that. It's not the first time lawyers were told all that. And I was just looking for something to be done and nothing got done. So, if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself."

Punk sounds like a full time job to deal with since apparently lawyers are involved in damn near everything he does :dead:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know why I thought the bucks were some of them bryan danielson heal the world, trans lives matter, meat is murder ass nikkas

Whole time they was Q anon wow. Learn something new every day

Probably because they hang with Kenny & Hangman, who are liberal/liberal leaning. :yeshrug:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These dudes are such pussies 😂. People call Jim Cornette out of touch, but when it comes to everything he says about the Young Bucks, he’s 100% right. Soft fukkin passive aggressive non drawing LOSERS.
It’s always the passive aggressive shyt too. Kenny’s first night back from injury he’s cutting that promo taking shots at punk/ftr when not even working a program with them. Out here behaving like 1997 HBK while nowhere near his level of talent but being head of talent relations.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It’s always the passive aggressive shyt too. Kenny’s first night back from injury he’s cutting that promo taking shots at punk/ftr when not even working a program with them. Out here behaving like 1997 HBK while nowhere near his level of talent but being head of talent relations.
Christopher Daniels is head of talent relations