“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
But Punk did have Colt fired (which later turned into ROH). Sometimes the most obvious answer is correct. Just because Page is being the bigger man and not responding doesn’t mean Punk is right. Being louder doesn’t make you right. Punk has had the same problems the same way in 3 diff decades in every company he’s worked for, which is only the case for the biggest fukkups. The Elite will have to save Collison within 90 days.

breh they just did one of the lowest rated main events on Dynamite in quite some time

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just came across this on my timeline. I forgot Collision was even on. :heh:

Promo was kinda light tbh. Expected something that hit harder. I give it a 6.5/10. Started off with happy to be here Phil and ended kind of alright I guess.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-3879.jpg

Daps
This is the only feud in wrestling where I don't want to root for either side, and it is Russo-esque in that people are doing inside-y stuff but supposedly won't work with each other so there's no point and no opportunity where this will draw money. Shawn-Bret it ain't. TK needs to get his company in order.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
But Punk said it was sold out :dwillhuh:

If this is Chicago imagine what the other cities gonna look like:dead:
Heard that too. I'm pretty sure MJ was bringing out more than that for post game talk at his locker :mjlol:

I tried to sit through the 8 min clip on Twitter of this guy. People said it was tame but I couldn't finish it, nikka sounded unhinged. Definition of high off your own supply. To be a performer you gotta be have certain level of confidence but this dude looks like complete shyt, a meth skinhead Gollum looking motherfukker vaguely rambling on about shyt trying to sound tough after talking like a p*ssy 24 hours ago on ESPN about Page of all people lmao.

And I don't get this strategy on splintering the fans when viewership on Wednesday without any hostility drops 20-25% regular. So either it was a weak energy shoot or ran by Tony and "But the fans are smart it's okay we'll really work it" you're gonna finish off working yourself into WCW in the 2000s. That's about the only thing you're gonna get out of this lol. Empty buildings, nonsense too inside fast ball booking, extra shows nobody wants. What's the difference besides Shad's checkbook