“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I thought TSC was calling them the “Hung Bucks”
Can’t keep up with shyt!
Much of TSC likes the Bucks, and their team with Adam Page is called the Hung Bucks. I never enjoyed those little twinks, even during their TNA & ROH runs. I can't speak for anybody else, but I've called them the MAGA Bucks since the first few Dynamite threads.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i stand by what i said in Hangman Page being the biggest cry baby and ruining a damn near once in a life time moment in a company almost having the definitive one up on WWE.

How the hell do you become the biggest controversy over a man who literally raped his entire female staff? shyt don't make any sense but here we are where Page made that possible. You got it buddy, your boys are still in the main event and Colt Cabana still ain't doing shyt. round of applause for that piece of shyt.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i stand by what i said in Hangman Page being the biggest cry baby and ruining a damn near once in a life time moment in a company almost having the definitive one up on WWE.

How the hell do you become the biggest controversy over a man who literally raped his entire female staff? shyt don't make any sense but here we are where Page made that possible. You got it buddy, your boys are still in the main event and Colt Cabana still ain't doing shyt. round of applause for that piece of shyt.

Adam Page was 100% correct in every way

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Didn’t the Bucks and Omega initiate the confrontation with Punk by going to his locker room? How’s that passive aggressive? :heh:
That word gets thrown around freely here in tsc as much as the word pawg is used in the locker room...nine times outta ten it's being used incorrectly

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That word gets thrown around freely here in tsc as much as the word pawg is used in the locker room...nine times outta ten it's being used incorrectly

Thread Title: "PAWG GOES TO WALMART WITH A BIG ASS"

Thread:
maxresdefault.jpg

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Once again I’ll say that it’s Tony’s fault of failing to clear up any confusion about Cabana’s situation. Right when speculation started to reach its boiling point that’s when he should’ve came out and made a statement or at the very least pull Hangman to the side and explain to him that Punk had nothing to do with it.

Then you got the Bucks feeding false information to dirt sheets which then essentially becomes the root of the issue. I mean cmon now…They’re the EVPs

The Bucks knew that Punk had nothing to do with Cabana getting shipped to ROH but that’s what Adam Page believed which is weird. You would think since they’re close friends that he’ll know the truth.

That’s why I feel they manipulated him by putting a battery in his back to step up to Punk. They were afraid to. Then they had to gang up on him in the brawl and still couldn’t whoop his ass smh.

Last edited: