“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Eric is the only dude I think in corporate history that gets to have his whole career defined by a year and a half period of success. He is the Al Bundy of wrestling…4 touchdowns in a high school football game.

But at the same time, every experienced person in the buiness is saying the same thing about Tony Khan.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Eric is the only dude I think in corporate history that gets to have his whole career defined by a year and a half period of success. He is the Al Bundy of wrestling…4 touchdowns in a high school football game.
Yeah but who else in wrestling history had as much success and drew more revenue not named Vince McMahon? That's the point.

Anybody producing anything and drawing hundreds of millions....in only a year and a half...yeah you had a good career lol. Only two people can say they did in wrestling and one of them gets shytted on for doing it lmao

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
AEW fans dont have a reason to care about a 3rd show after how things turned out with the 2nd show
The funny thing about this shyt with the 2nd show failing is dirt sheets rewriting history with rampage. "It was always meant to be a sunday night heat type of show, not a real b show. Collision will be the real b show" :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The funny thing about this shyt with the 2nd show failing is dirt sheets rewriting history with rampage. "It was always meant to be a sunday night heat type of show, not a real b show. Collision will be the real b show" :mjlol:
Yeah im not sure if i can get jiggy with this unless they plan on canceling rampage or just make it the new dark :pachaha:

Last edited: