“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
What happened :ohhh:

Oh.....nothing 😊

mh4ofb0kcq2b1.jpg

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Who or what the fukk is that
That there is the singer of Jon Moxley's theme last night apparently. He's wearing a black half mask with his full face painted black underneath with red lips.

I don't have a problem holding these companies accountable even though the business is a million dollar clown show at heart, I just expect accountability divided evenly. There was uproar about a creative meeting and racist stereotypes years ago in WWE, cool they should be called out. I didn't have to look hard to find criticism on that rightfully so

This happened live, there's no he said she said, and there's no articles for it lol. Nobody's talking about it. Except apparently AEW was working last night to get images pulled off Twitter. But this is the same promotion that gave y'all a black history album instead of an apology because you black fans complained too much that we let a black woman call herself a black bytch on our TV show and we publicly shytted on another one who had issues with race dynamics in our company.

We'll give yall one of those rippity rap albums for black history month full of people we're gonna either let go or you gotta boot up Youtube to ever see again and hire that Will Washington guy, he's black and says nice things about us all the time. That should get yall to shut the fukk up for a couple years :obama:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That there is the singer of Jon Moxley's theme last night apparently. He's wearing a black half mask with his full face painted black underneath with red lips.

I don't have a problem holding these companies accountable even though the business is a million dollar clown show at heart, I just expect accountability divided evenly. There was uproar about a creative meeting and racist stereotypes years ago in WWE, cool they should be called out. I didn't have to look hard to find criticism on that rightfully so

This happened live, there's no he said she said, and there's no articles for it lol. Nobody's talking about it. Except apparently AEW was working last night to get images pulled off Twitter. But this is the same promotion that gave y'all a black history album instead of an apology because you black fans complained too much that we let a black woman call herself a black bytch on our TV show and we publicly shytted on another one who had issues with race dynamics in our company.

We'll give yall one of those rippity rap albums for black history month full of people we're gonna either let go or you gotta boot up Youtube to ever see again and hire that Will Washington guy, he's black and says nice things about us all the time. That should get yall to shut the fukk up for a couple years :obama: