“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I sure hope Punk doesn't come out as this happy go lucky, oh shucks, I'm so happy to be here character again

that's the part that sucks about him coming back in Chicago is he's gonna get a hero's welcome, it would've been far more interesting as a viewer if he came back somewhere else and we didn't know if he was gonna get booed, cheered, a mixed reaction or what

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the part that sucks about him coming back in Chicago is he's gonna get a hero's welcome, it would've been far more interesting as a viewer if he came back somewhere else and we didn't know if he was gonna get booed, cheered, a mixed reaction or what

Yeah having him come back at the PPV in Vegas would be very interesting

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah having him come back at the PPV in Vegas would be very interesting

It's the best way to move on from that atrocious Pillars storyline and immediately put it in the rearview, you can have the World Title match as the main event and instead of it being a disappointment, his music hits immediately after the match and now you end the show with something major

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The numbers have already been decided. They're filed and understood.

At the very least we know Punk in Chicago is a bigger deal than any of the other A list guys in AEW in their home town. AEW without Punk in Chicago is running that smaller building they held the original All In at, not United Center. AEW can run Cincy or Seattle without Mox or Bryan and it ain't gonna affect which arena they decide to run.

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It's the best way to move on from that atrocious Pillars storyline and immediately put it in the rearview, you can have the World Title match as the main event and instead of it being a disappointment, his music hits immediately after the match and now you end the show with something major

Maybe there will be a teaser at the PPV.....or is that off the table?

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
AEW would have been better off replacing Ramage with Collision or putting Collision on Tuesdays. This show is doomed to fail really bad. Nobody watching this shyt in a Saturday night.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
For all the doomsayers going on about WBD gonna cancel or WBD wont be happy with the ratings

Like I said earlier, WBD loves AEW, it was WBD's idea for the saturday Collision show.
Also, it seems the new deal between AEW and WBD has already been signed

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the doomsayers going on about WBD gonna cancel or WBD wont be happy with the ratings

Like I said earlier, WBD loves AEW, it was WBD's idea for the saturday Collision show.

I'm critical but I want AEW to be successful. It would be very cool if they could become a wrestling hub alternative that has their own series of shows and continues to have major arena events with their own brand and feel.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
DoN would end on a disappointing note if this doesn’t happen

I copped my Collision in Chicago tix earlier, but they don’t need the surprise return shyt again. Bring Punk out at this PPV and let’s fukkin Go

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

These weirdos don’t know shyt, bro. Bunch of armchair “analysts” concerned about deals their pockets aren’t seeing. :mjlol: