“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You’re not gonna announce CM Punk’s return in a tweet. That makes no sense. If you think most of the viewers tuned in for an announcement instead of the PPV fallout, then you’re nuts.

I don’t know why you’re arguing this since this has nothing to do with what I quoted. Dudes whole point was announcing in advance was a desperate move, meaning he shouldn’t have been announced.
I've been called worse than nuts and I think it's the fallout + people wanting for Punk to be confirmed. I don't really see how anybody can argue otherwise, not even Tony would or again, he would've announced both the city and Punk at the same time instead of the slow trickle, since everybody knew he was coming in Chicago right?

I addressed the desperation point already. That's all that's as far as I'm going with it :ehh:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
People complain that he wasn't announced whenever he debuted. People complain that he was announced to be returning this time around.

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I've been called worse than nuts and I think it's the fallout + people wanting for Punk to be confirmed. I don't really see how anybody can argue otherwise, not even Tony would or again, he would've announced both the city and Punk at the same time instead of the slow trickle, since everybody knew he was coming in Chicago right?

I addressed the desperation point already.
No you didn’t. You just repeated the desperate move question and brought up the announcement ratings booster, which had nothing to do with my post.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I understand console wars because its a real history behind it but some guys on here are nuts.

BREH I'M SAYING THIS shyt IS CRAZZZYYYY :deadrose:

The console wars shyt is low key hilarious because its all games and trolly shyt.

These parts, folks fitting to pull up for another man including Meltz derpy ass.

Its wild gross :francis:. Imagine, having all of that energy to a lazy sack of shyt that finesse a billionaire dork that has a group of immature ass goofies not only on the payroll, but on the books.

All around clown shoes shyt.

I said this before in 2021 and continue to this very day say that Punk was a bad idea. Sure, I popped for dude, but the reality is that THERE IS A REASON WHY VINCE AND EM don't want to fukk with him.

Hell, even Dana threw him in the bushes. Dude is such damage goods, it makes Colt Cabana seem like a second city saint :picard:. For the life of me, I really don't get this "war", when both companies have wrestlers that go to each other's events. Hell, some of them are dating and married. fukk off with this "war".

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Punk should have some creative control. Despite his personality he tells a good story and im sure he can tell an even better one for others

Anyone that's not khan with the book cannot possibly be worse, except the elite.

I hope this leads to Collision having a somewhat different pacing and feel creatively than Dynamite. That’d be a plus

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I hope this leads to Collision having a somewhat different pacing and feel creatively than Dynamite. That’d be a plus
That would great!
Dynamite can be the 100mph flippy show, and Collision could be the storyline-driven wrestling show.
If the shows have 2 different looks, I think that that might interest fans of more traditional pro wrestling.
The X factor in all of this is Punk's hubris & ability to work with others.