“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thought it was him again :lolbron:

DiscreteSmoggyBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif
Is that Evil Uno? He was a magician before a wrestler? :dahell:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That there is the singer of Jon Moxley's theme last night apparently. He's wearing a black half mask with his full face painted black underneath with red lips.

I don't have a problem holding these companies accountable even though the business is a million dollar clown show at heart, I just expect accountability divided evenly. There was uproar about a creative meeting and racist stereotypes years ago in WWE, cool they should be called out. I didn't have to look hard to find criticism on that rightfully so

This happened live, there's no he said she said, and there's no articles for it lol. Nobody's talking about it. Except apparently AEW was working last night to get images pulled off Twitter. But this is the same promotion that gave y'all a black history album instead of an apology because you black fans complained too much that we let a black woman call herself a black bytch on our TV show and we publicly shytted on another one who had issues with race dynamics in our company.

We'll give yall one of those rippity rap albums for black history month full of people we're gonna either let go or you gotta boot up Youtube to ever see again and hire that Will Washington guy, he's black and says nice things about us all the time. That should get yall to shut the fukk up for a couple years :obama:
That explains how I missed it, but I'm really glad I didn't see the Blackface Combat Club last night.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... People really trying to guage crowd response of a half empty arena. All I see is a bunch of people that swore up and down that CM Punk was done with AEW just trying to move goal post. Take that L. People gonna pay to cheer or boo him. All that matters to a carny is that people already PAID.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man... People really trying to guage crowd response of a half empty arena. All I see is a bunch of people that swore up and down that CM Punk was done with AEW just trying to move goal post. Take that L. People gonna pay to cheer or boo him. All that matters to a carny is that people already PAID.
You're right. Threads was full of mfs ready to bet the house that Punk wouldn't be back. And this prick is not only back but with his own SD like he's the neckbeard Rock :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Announcing in advance seems like a desperation move.
How is it a desperate move when we all knew Punk was returning once it was announced to be in Chicago? Then if he shows up as a “surprise” dudes would be like, “why did they have him as a surprise when we all knew he was returning?” :skip:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
How is it a desperate move when we all knew Punk was returning once it was announced to be in Chicago? Then if he shows up as a “surprise” dudes would be like, “why did they have him as a surprise when we all knew he was returning?” :skip:
How is it not a desperate move? Just like him taking another week to announce Punk isn't a desperate move for ratings, why not announce both the stadium and Punk? We knew he was going to be there with last week's announcement right

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How is it not a desperate move? Just like him taking another week to announce Punk isn't a desperate move for ratings, why not announce both the stadium and Punk? We knew he was going to be there with last week's announcement right

They just had a PPV. Pretty sure people were tuning in for the fallout and not a special announcement that was made aware on Tuesday. An announcement people could find out online instead of waiting 90 minutes to hear. :heh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They just had a PPV. Pretty sure people were tuning in for the fallout and not an announcement that was tweeted on Tuesday. An announcement people could find out online later instead of waiting 90 minutes to hear. :heh:
Just like they can with all of the announcements they advertise yet they still happen on air. Why? Because, and the numbers show this, each time they tease an announcement that quarter draws higher than the segments around it and numbers crater after. It doesn't move the needle like it used to these days but they do it for obvious reasons. Just like HHH teasing the announcement of the draft lol

I don't care too much to argue either way I'm just saying they fish for viewers every other week for a show they've had 4 years, why would be shocked at them playing games for a show they're trying to get off the ground?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just like they can with all of the announcements they advertise yet they still happen on air. Why? Because, and the numbers show this, each time they tease an announcement that quarter draws higher than the segments around it and numbers crater after. It doesn't move the needle like it used to these days but they do it for obvious reasons. Just like HHH teasing the announcement of the draft lol

I don't care too much to argue either way I'm just saying they fish for viewers every other week for a show they've had 4 years, why would be shocked at them playing games for a show they're trying to get off the ground?
You’re not gonna announce CM Punk’s return in a tweet. That makes no sense. If you think most of the viewers tuned in for an announcement instead of the PPV fallout, then you’re nuts.

I don’t know why you’re arguing this since this has nothing to do with what I quoted. Dudes whole point was announcing in advance was a desperate move, meaning he shouldn’t have been announced.