“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This was their house show lineup last week after false advertising Mox and Britt.

FTR vs. Gunn's
Claudio vs. Pillman Jr
Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Pat Buck
Firm vs. OC & Darby Allin
Toni Storm vs. Billie Starkz
Christopher Daniels & Sean Spears vs. The Boys
Hook vs. Ethan Page

I understand their young talent needs reps but every time they present a lineup like this or have the lineups they have on rampage & battle of the belts, they do micro damage to the AEW name and that’s what Collision has to battle against. Don’t become a wrestler if you want all Saturdays off. Tony is gonna have to bring the stars and have real matches.
They don't need everyone every week. They just have to book 2 matches involving their stars (the opener and main event), they can get away with filling the rest of the show with pre taped promos from other stars, video packages and stuff involving other wrestlers. It ain't THAT big if a deal if Tony had any sort of schedule and preparation...but dude is a mess just like Cokeboy is so :manny:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Trips in the cut sending text messages like “Seems like they didn’t learn from our mistake, Phil. Hate to see you wasting away over there”

Seeing that aew and punk are still having issues, makes me really wish I was a fly on the wall for punk’s conversation with HHH

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Also they have more than enough talent to have Collision and a soft brand split without Punk on there.
If by talent you mean people capable of engaging in a wrestling match, then yes. If by talent you mean wrestlers that people actually care about and will spend their time on Saturday watching, I seriously doubt it. shyt would have likely flopped with Punk lord knows when FTR and Jungle Boy are the main attractions.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If by talent you mean people capable of engaging in a wrestling match, then yes. If by talent you mean wrestlers that people actually care about and will spend their time on Saturday watching, I seriously doubt it. shyt would have likely flopped with Punk lord knows when FTR and Jungle Boy are the main attractions.

As I said in my post, if it's doing more than what's currently being aired on TNT during that time, I'm sure WBD will be happy. I don't think WBD is expecting them to be getting 900k viewers a week for Collision.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Seeing that aew and punk are still having issues, makes me really wish I was a fly on the wall for punk’s conversation with HHH
…and remember, they ain’t even get to have the “real” convo. Trips had to get the OK but Vince put the :camby:on that reeeal quick

Best case scenario they linked back up via phone and these dirtbag “news” outlets never caught wind

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
…and remember, they ain’t even get to have the “real” convo. Trips had to get the OK but Vince put the :camby:on that reeeal quick

Best case scenario they linked back up via phone and these dirtbag “news” outlets never caught wind

It def wasn’t to visit old friends

He was either trying to see if hhh would bring him back or trying to gain some leverage on Tony khan

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
As I said in my post, if it's doing more than what's currently being aired on TNT during that time, I'm sure WBD will be happy. I don't think WBD is expecting them to be getting 900k viewers a week for Collision.

That's dependant on how much it costs to produce the show. If they're getting re-runs level ratings then it'll be a flop.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's dependant on how much it costs to produce the show. If they're getting re-runs level ratings then it'll be a flop.
If it's gettin rerun level ratings on a saturday..........it will be a win. Because now they have something cheaper to replace the "rerun" show with, that will be on every week, consistently. Rampage shows are getting shyt ratings, but still not cancelled yet because TV companies love the cheap content something like AEW/WWE provide. It's damn near foolproof, on every week, and you dont have to worry about stuff like the writer's strike fukking up the show.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If it's gettin rerun level ratings on a saturday..........it will be a win. Because now they have something cheaper to replace the "rerun" show with, that will be on every week, consistently. Rampage shows are getting shyt ratings, but still not cancelled yet because TV companies love the cheap content something like AEW/WWE provide. It's damn near foolproof, on every week, and you dont have to worry about stuff like the writer's strike fukking up the show.

To add on, it's also year-round new content.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s official….Punk is bike :mjgrin:

AEW Collision Will Reportedly Premiere At United Center, Feature CM Punk Appearance

It seems AEW will be returning to an iconic Chicago-area venue for next month's debut of "AEW Collision." PWInsider Elite is now reporting that tonight's "AEW Dynamite" will feature the announcement of the United Center as the host of the new show's premiere on June 17.

There will be no official word on Punk's involvement, but recent reports regarding a backstage blow-up between Punk and AEW have reportedly been "overblown." The former AEW World Champion is now fully expected to appear on the "Collision" debut.

Following the United Center debut, "Collision" will hold tapings in cities such as Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Newark, New Jersey in the weeks that follow. Stars advertised for the show include Samoa Joe, Andrade El Idolo, Thunder Rosa, and Miro, among others. Reports of a possible brand split have persisted in recent weeks, but it's still unclear whether or not AEW will be instituting anything like that when their new series premieres.

"Collision" was officially announced last week, with many in the industry expecting Punk to be a part of that announcement. However, the AEW star was reportedly removed from marketing materials hours before the announcement, with his name slipping through on one press email sent out by Warner Bros. Discovery. Later that day, a WBD representative released a comment stating that Punk was not affiliated with "Collision" – a remark that sources at WBD would apparently later regret. Despite all this, and reports of a disagreement over the employment of Punk's friend and former AEW producer Ace Steel, it now appears that Punk and AEW are set to work together moving forward.

Read More: AEW Collision Will Reportedly Premiere At United Center, Feature CM Punk Appearance - Wrestling Inc.

Read More: AEW Collision Will Reportedly Premiere At United Center, Feature CM Punk Appearance - Wrestling Inc.