“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
the fact they're saying Punk had to sign an NDA is interesting

Either thats in relation to not get mad and public for anything in general...or there's something he knows and has over them.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If MJF, Moxley, The Bucks and them had proven they could draw some fukkin business then maybe Tony wouldn't have had to come crawling back to Punk to revive his business.

Men lie, women lie, Meltzer lies, numbers don't :youngsabo:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1d06f61a697baadf376f1c1a93381c3e.png

idk who Voice of Wrestling is or if they are legit, but thought I would post this since I came across it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
1d06f61a697baadf376f1c1a93381c3e.png

idk who Voice of Wrestling is or if they are legit, but thought I would post this since I came across it.

Never heard of the source, but sounds like this is coming from Punk's side. Assuming any of this is true, wouldn't Snowman have to rework everyone's contracts due to original ones not having Collision on there?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of the source, but sounds like this is coming from Punk's side. Assuming any of this is true, wouldn't Snowman have to rework everyone's contracts due to original ones not having Collision on there?
His case is probably different since he is the focus of the show and they need to make sure he shows up. He also may have specific wording in his contract (due to better lawyers) saying "I only appear on Dynamite/Rampage" or "If the show isnt a PPV and not listed in this contract, I have no obligation to appear". With other talent, they have contracts based on appearances/bookings. For examples they are obligated to 100 appearances/bookings a year. A lot of talent was under that number. When AEW started doing house shows, TK didnt have to rework contracts because he was still owed bookings contract wise, so used those extra bookings to have the talent do house shows. Fightful went over this when the house shows were first being promoted.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If MJF, Moxley, The Bucks and them had proven they could draw some fukkin business then maybe Tony wouldn't have had to come crawling back to Punk to revive his business.

Men lie, women lie, Meltzer lies, numbers don't :youngsabo:

We’ll see Wednesday ticket sales vs Saturday ticket sales every week and the numbers will decide