“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I came across that twitter space this morning when and he was saying things and saying Im kidding like 2 minutes later on everything (including doing coke) and said this when he was told he was off the air so I wouldnt put much stock in it.

That space was an embarssment by him regarding Mercedes and New Japan to

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I came across that twitter space this morning when and he was saying things and saying Im kidding like 2 minutes later on everything (including doing coke) and said this when he was told he was off the air so I wouldnt put much stock in it.

That space was an embarssment by him regarding Mercedes and New Japan to

If it’s false I’m sure Meltzer will be blamed

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Also they have more than enough talent to have Collision and a soft brand split without Punk on there. Coach is an ultimate stooge, but his tweet from over the weekend is on-point about that Saturday night timeslot being a death one for pro wrestling. Helps in the summertime, but not so much during college football season. I'm sure it'll do better ratings than whatever TNT airs on Saturday nights currently, but I'd be shocked if they averaged after 5-6 weeks more than 500k viewers.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Also they have more than enough talent to have Collision and a soft brand split without Punk on there. Coach is an ultimate stooge, but his tweet from over the weekend is on-point about that Saturday night timeslot being a death one for pro wrestling. Helps in the summertime, but not so much during college football season. I'm sure it'll do better ratings than whatever TNT airs on Saturday nights currently, but I'd be shocked if they averaged after 5-6 weeks more than 500k viewers.
Yeah I’m sure it’ll do good when dvr numbers are accounted for, but I see it being somewhere between the 300-600k tops that Rampage gets when they move the time slots around.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:laff: at that guy from PWInsider (was it Scherer?) complaining about the lack of seriousness and accountability wrestling "journalism" has and on the same day Raj Giri gets drunk on Twitter and says whatever shyt comes to mind and of course people take it as him "reporting" on stuff :mjlol: :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yeah I’m sure it’ll do good when dvr numbers are accounted for, but I see it being somewhere between the 300-600k tops that Rampage gets when they move the time slots around.

It'll easily do better than Rampage due to the timeslot alone. 10pm on a Friday night is terrible, but I guess WBD is happy enough with the viewership compared to whatever they showed before.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whistle:

Maybe not a good idea for TK to play the legal game with a man who was assaulted by his EVP’s.

He was assaulted by them just like the bucks kicked down the door, ace wife being in danger, punk’s feral dog being injured, Tony forcing punk to wrestle injured, etc

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This was their house show lineup last week after false advertising Mox and Britt.

FTR vs. Gunn's
Claudio vs. Pillman Jr
Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Pat Buck
Firm vs. OC & Darby Allin
Toni Storm vs. Billie Starkz
Christopher Daniels & Sean Spears vs. The Boys
Hook vs. Ethan Page

I understand their young talent needs reps but every time they present a lineup like this or have the lineups they have on rampage & battle of the belts, they do micro damage to the AEW name and that’s what Collision has to battle against. Don’t become a wrestler if you want all Saturdays off. Tony is gonna have to bring the stars and have real matches.