“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
This Punk situation is so toxic and we're getting closer to the one year anniversary.

He buried the Elite at All Out, started a fight that got everyone suspended. He was gifted his own separate brand where all the AEW misfits could go. Then he threatened to hold out until his man Ace was hired for Collision.

All of this drama for a 43 year old with injury issues. It's just not worth it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This Punk situation is so toxic and we're getting closer to the one year anniversary.

He buried the Elite at All Out, started a fight that got everyone suspended. He was gifted his own separate brand where all the AEW misfits could go. Then he threatened to hold out until his man Ace was hired for Collision.

All of this drama for a 43 year old with injury issues. It's just not worth it.

He didnt suggest Steel be brought back, that was Jericho per FIghtful
And the story going arond that he held out was classified as a rumour and not even sourced by PWinsider

I can understand being frustrated if rumours go out of hand

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Punk posting the video shyt talking the people taking up for him is hilarious. I’ve never seen anyone hate their own fans more

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He didnt suggest Steel be brought back, that was Jericho per FIghtful
And the story going arond that he held out was classified as a rumour and not even sourced by PWinsider

I can understand being frustrated if rumours go out of hand
Don't you love it when people get info wrong?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Don't you love it when people get info wrong?

I mean this morning people are taking the Observer clip of Bryan and Dave discussing and he clearly says "I've been told some by people that others have said are untrue by others" and Im like what are we doing here:pachaha:

Daps
J7f3MMe.png
I wish. Nitro was actually good from 1995 to about the middle of 1998.

AEW has never been good.