“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Assuming any of this recent news is true is even true, Cm Punk doesn't have an iota of respect for Khan. He doesn't respect him either way, but this seals it. :russ:

He's dead set of having Ace Steel back and doesn't give a shyt about how anybody else feels about it, and khan is probably thirsty/desperate enough to let him have his way too. I wouldn't be surprised to see them both pop up on the new show in June.

Imagine "The Elite" seething if he comes back after beating their asses in that locker room.

:laff:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Interesting tidbit today

It might have been Jericho who floated the idea of bringing Ace Steel back not even Punk

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CM Punk can never say anything about dirt sheets or smart marks. He's literally "what if a regular smark cac was an actual wrestler", the person. Without smarks and the internet, he would never see the inside of a ring. Imagine him trying to break into WWF or WCW as more than a literal jobber. CM Internet. Couldn't beat anyone if it was real.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk got other people in wrestling media to go after others in wrestling media today so he won:hubie:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why is Pepsi Phil so mad at Alvarez? PWInsider is the ones reporting this :mjlol:

The PWinsider article just says "Heard rumours" and thats off of Alvarez's radio show today (Where his own Co-host Mike said he was full of shyt and Bryan even admitted there's no hold up)

Still I guess Punk had been waiting over 15 years to go after him so :manny::mjlit: