“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:laff: at the latest "developments"

Alvarez is such a moron I can see him burning his sources just trying to prove Punk and Bix wrong :mjlol:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Fightful has learned that during the meeting between CM Punk and Chris Jericho, that Jericho mentioned the possibility of Ace Steel returning to the company in some capacity, with the belief that people working together in harmony could alleviate some tensions and show that everyone was willing to do business.

Fightful is reporting that there was a meeting this week between AEW and Punk, and it was extended to Punk that Steel would have the ability to be with the company and work directly with Punk. However, it was made clear that Ace Steel would not be able to be at AEW television. Fightful hasn't learned specifically how Punk reacted to this, outside of him not being in agreement with it.

Fightful has not been told if this is tied to Punk not being featured on the WBD materials or the statement they made about him not being associated with the brand, though it was noted to Fightful that there were plans for an AEW camera crew to film materials at CM Punk’s home on Wednesday, but Fightful has not been told if that actually happened.

As of now, Fightful has not been told a change in plans for CM Punk.

It was also noted that, “IMPACT was interested in bringing in Ace Steel in recent weeks, but he passed, leading to their belief that he was AEW or WWE bound.” This situation is far from over though.

Khan giving Steel a job where he doesn't have to actually show up just to try to make Punk happy :dead:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
J7f3MMe.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Alvarez on Observer Live today: “I love AEW, but I hate talking about it. I don’t want to talk about FTR. Thank God that guy doesn’t have a podcast anymore, he used to dissect every single thing I said. Every time I bring up CM Punk, everybody goes crazy, claiming bias, I’m just telling you guys what’s going on. I don’t even want to talk about this deal. I’m just telling you what’s going on. What they announced today was Collision. They did not announce a streaming deal, they did not announce some deal worth a billion dollars. What they announced was Collision. That’s it. Adding Collision isn’t going to bring them to a billion dollars. So I reported on the deal and all I got was blowback.”

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Those dates for Collison plus the debut episode location to be announced next week isnt a good sign:francis:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Those dates for Collison plus the debut episode location to be announced next week isnt a good sign:francis:
Yea it was just sorta weird. Like…why do you have all these other cities lined up, and yet you can’t even mention the very first one, first. :gucci:

Almost like, if Punk couldn’t come thru last minute, they didn’t want to sell out UC based on that expectation. Only for the fans to shyt on it all live if my man really isn’t a part of the show

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea it was just sorta weird. Like…why do you have all these other cities lined up, and yet you can’t even mention the very first one, first. :gucci:

Almost like, if Punk couldn’t come thru last minute, they didn’t want to sell out UC based on that expectation. Only for the fans to shyt on it all live if my man really isn’t a part of the show

guess we'll see whenever they announce it

Even the report about things falling apart said it was a "rumours floating" and nothing about a specific source so idk whats up