“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They're not doing good ratings expected off the debut, check the ECW on TNN box. They're shoehorning another show seemingly at the request of Turner wanting Punk, check the WCW Thunder box
Tony's pretty much become what he wanted to be ECW/WCW :ehh:

But AEW's not as strong as either and has the anchors from both

Yeah maybe Paul lied to TNN about the numbers to expect. 2.0 or around half of RAW/Nitro should've been sketchy even back then, but this won't be the first time Turner's dilutes a wrestling program. At least they knew the drawbacks back then but Ted wanted dollars, this looks like it's because a guy can't control the people he pays

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tony Khan: What do you suppose people are going to think if they see you at a WWE show? Don’t you see it’s bad optics?

Punk: I was just there visiting friends :troll:I’ll also show up to an Impact taping if it would make you feel better. I’m just a wrestling fan like you.

Tony Khan: Ok. Think you can stop by an AEW show after that?

Punk: No.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hes been interacting with Mercedes and Naomi on social a little and Mercedes been saying clobbering time and stuff like that.
Wonder if hes pitching for her to come to Collison via forbidden door

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hes been interacting with Mercedes and Naomi on social a little and Mercedes been saying clobbering time and stuff like that.
Wonder if hes pitching for her to come to Collison via forbidden door
I have no doubt everyone with a brain cell is pitching Mercedes to be part of AEW on any capacity, tbh. Collision would need her to have 3-4 other capable female workers though, and AEW lacks that kind of thing. Maybe they put the whole woman's division on Saturday?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Elite stressing Punk out, made him go bald

nick-jackson-48.jpg

Someone else in AEW should follow suit

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Have the reports that Collision will be the CM Punk show and there will be a brand split come from anyone but Meltzer?

Seems to me that them reports are being used for a very specific purpose.