“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Dave Meltzer’s run is coming to an end here. It was getting ridiculous anyways with the 8 stars and the Indy shilling. People naming moves after him.
Long time coming. I just remembered he’s BEEN lying on CM Punk. When RAW was in Chicago after he quit WWE, Meltz reported that Punk would show up. :duck: Then tried to double-talk his way out of it when Heyman came out to Cult of Personality instead. :mjlol:

SAVE_US.CMP :blessed:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I like Punk and FTR, but if they put Jericho and his wack ass squad on that show, then I ain't ever watching that shyt. I'll stick with Dynamite on Wednesdays with the Elite & BCC :heh:
Cap, I got footage of you jammin to Judas in the AEW crowd :dahell:
IJ6cfkv.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Meltzer and the aggregate sites are being a bit disengenious about Colt and Punk falling over fukking pizza lol We know it was over the fees to the Amin case. It may have been a starting point but they were still close during the trial as seen after the verdict but it was everything after

Also Punk talking to Meltzer was known even when the brawl out happened and people said as much, but from everyone's seen its either been people close to him and usually in response to stuff