“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AEW already has the stench of debuting a second show then "forgetting" about it with Rampage. They really need to prop this show up and keep it as a strong number 2, if Dynamite is their Smackdown, this needs to be their Raw. They have enough talent and prospects to spread throughout two shows. Somethting they failed to do with Rampage. They certainly have enough belts to move to Collision to anchor the show, and could introduce a women's tag title on one of the shows.

The big thing they absolutely need to do is let someone else trying booking their show. If these are gonna be stand alone shows with the only crossover being matches from both shows lead to the same PPV, TK needs to let someone else write Collision. Just try a different approach to reach more casuals. Jericho and Punk are very much traditional based wrestlers in terms of belief, unlike the Elite, and probably TK himself. Let someone of that ilk come in for that show.

This needs to be a separate universe, with a separate feel in booking, that is how they succeed with this show.
Unpopular opinion - but the women keep injuring themselves and have terrible matches.

They should scrap the women's division and just keep women as managers or valets. I hate to say it because I quite like Jaime Hayter and Jade Cargill (even if Jade is green) but every time they get in the ring I think someone is going to be hurt - not necessarily by Jamie in particular - but because of the other women who botch constantly.

Maybe I would keep Hayter and Jade and have them fight random jobbers and then each other...but they don't really need a women's division, it doesn't draw, and their performers are largely a liability.

Make them managers and valets and focus on the men's /mens' titles.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn imagine you being a bigger draw anywhere you go than the people who hate you who can't draw a dime where you both work?

Home and Away Punk got the juice.:wow:
This is still one of the funniest things to happen in wrestling.

And then you have the Elite changing their Twitter profiles to imply they can leave AEW and be big in WWE smh Tony getting pushed around by his own talent. Just fire them. Your biggest draw is showing you he can go anywhere! The only reason WWE asked him to leave was I'm sure because of the contract tampering accusation from Tony Kahn a year or so back where he said he sent legal on them. They were being cautious, but I believe if there is money to be made they would have him back even on a legends basis.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

And then you have the Elite changing their Twitter profiles to imply they can leave AEW and be big in WWE smh Tony getting pushed around by his own talent. Just fire them. Your biggest draw is showing you he can go anywhere! The only reason WWE asked him to leave was I'm sure because of the contract tampering accusation from Tony Kahn a year or so back where he said he sent legal on them. They were being cautious, but I believe if there is money to be made they would have him back even on a legends basis.
Notice HHH didn't make the call to ask him to leave. Vince did and I'm sure he did it for the reason you mentioned, business.

I don't think Tony wants to make money though.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice HHH didn't make the call to ask him to leave. Vince did and I'm sure he did it for the reason you mentioned, business.

I don't think Tony wants to make money though.
He wants to play with his toys and he doesn't want to let his Elite toy set out of the box.

If it were me I would fire these guys but I think I have too much pride for Tony.

I wish someone who reports to me, that I pay the check of would tell me when they are going to do their job. I would have fired these guys so fast their heads would spin.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He wants to play with his toys and he doesn't want to let his Elite toy set out of the box.

If it were me I would fire these guys but I think I have too much pride for Tony.

I wish someone who reports to me, that I pay the check of would tell me when they are going to do their job. I would have fired these guys so fast their heads would spin.
Territory shyt. Old school shyt. Grown man shyt.

He just want friends and action figures.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

If you fire Kenny, Bucks, Hangman, Jericho and Moxley, what AEW is there left? That’s a terribly stupid idea from many directions. When’s the last time you think Vince had Roman or Brock do something they didn’t wanna do? Is Vince a mark too? You think Roman dropping the belt to someone he doesn’t approve?