“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- CM Punk was backstage for a bit at tonight's Monday Night Raw taping in his hometown of Chicago, according to PWInsider.

It was noted that Punk met with Triple H briefly, and also met with several other WWE talents. He was eventually asked to exit the arena, and it was believed that it was Vince's call for Punk to leave - possibly due to Punk being under contract to AEW - and Punk quickly obliged.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
They would have been smart to ask him to leave. Once the fans found out, they would hi-jack the shyt out of the show.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
punk restoring the nonstop fukkery feeling

Untitled.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
More of an invasion than DX ever did with their “tank” cause he actually got in the building :lolbron:

Also this is no big deal. Andrade and Buddy being on screen at the HoF was bigger. Cats talk about ain’t the hassle or worth the squeeze 😂 this just shyt cans the idea he doesn’t have friends in either company

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Apparently he may be doing it to thumb his noes at the Elite too.
Somebody posted he may be doing this, going to Miz and Haitch to "clear the air" to show ppl he is willing to work things out/apologize, so the Elite must be the problem. I can imagine Punk doing some petty shyt like that :mjlol:
I mean the thing with these feuds/heat between Punk and these guys is that it was always one sided. He dislikes Miz & Triple H for petty & egotistical reasons. I don't think either of them ever had much of a problem with him
But yeah I guess it's real big of him to clear the air when he has issues with the two of them cause his ego got bruised lol