“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Punk probably got FTR and the other nikkas that were defending him looking stupid backstage now :mjlol:
This is outta pocket and a bad look, idc who tries to defend it. :manny:
Wonder what the play is on Punk's end? :jbhmm:

If it were TNA, I’d say they put Punk up to it to promote his return to AEW. I think Punk was half assing a reconciliation for after this deal is up

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If it were TNA, I’d say they put Punk up to it to promote his return to AEW. I think Punk was half assing a reconciliation for after this deal is up
If it's true Vince kicked him out, good luck to Punk on that lmao. Looking like Vince still has major control and is gonna be with the company for at least 2 years*.

*SRS and some business dude said the reason Vince signed that employee contract before the deal was because of protection during the merger. It guarantees he cant be fired for 2 years. After that though, the Embracer dude may make his move and push Vince out. I can see the Embracer dude welcoming Punk back though. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
u ain't watchin Heat and Bucks. that series getting interesting :wow:

Nah, eastern conference can kick heavy rocks. Kings/Warriors and Lakers/Grizzlies all I’m really tapped in with fully. Clips/Suns too, but with Kawhi pulling a Kawhi that’s pretty much over..

And as for Punk, just so we’re on topic.. I don’t mind dude running rampant in AEW lockeroom. He pops numbers so it’s a necessary evil to me. WWE doesnt need it the way AEW does tho. He not worth the hassle over here. Stay over there and get shyt crackin

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
If it's true Vince kicked him out, good luck to Punk on that lmao. Looking like Vince still has major control and is gonna be with the company for at least 2 years*.

*SRS and some business dude said the reason Vince signed that employee contract before the deal was because of protection during the merger. It guarantees he cant be fired for 2 years. After that though, the Embracer dude may make his move and push Vince out. I can see the Embracer dude welcoming Punk back though. :manny:

Vince probably just wanted to avoid any potential legal situations. They already have that MLW lawsuit they've been trying to get tossed out. Plus that contract tampering situation they had with ROH years ago kept them from hiring guys for months on end.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Punk holding up the money mark for even more money :laff:

“relax guys, friends visit each other all the time :troll:

EF51EjXXYAEL-Tv.jpg
:dead: At the quote, since it's Punk everyone is clutching pearls... But when it's some jobbers or mid carders all we hear is...

"I don't know why y'all surprised wrestlers are cool with each other"

:salute: also gotta give credit where it's due. You created this thread about Punk and keep it up to date and live.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Vince probably just wanted to avoid any potential legal situations. They already have that MLW lawsuit they've been trying to get tossed out. Plus that contract tampering situation they had with ROH years ago kept them from hiring guys for months on end.
Nah, Vince legit doesnt like Punk. Punk was willing to go back to WWE (before the AEW deal was done) and Fox was willing to pay for his contract. Vince said no saying it wouldnt be good for morale backstage or something. Punk even mentioned it on one of his earlier "im back" promos where he said they were "playing games".

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Vince legit doesnt like Punk. Punk was willing to go back to WWE (before the AEW deal was done) and Fox was willing to pay for his contract. Vince said no saying it wouldnt be good for morale backstage or something. Punk even mentioned it on one of his earlier "im back" promos where he said they were "playing games".

I don't think Vince would make the same decision these days given what AEW is now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CM Punk is not dumb, he knows there are ways to get backstage without being seen
The fact that he was seen says a lot

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Dude is about to be the face of a 2 hour prime time show on Saturday nights and he's out here pulling publicity stunts flirting with the competition.

Between the drama, injury history, and age, it's not a good idea to build around this guy.