“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude is about to be the face of a 2 hour prime time show on Saturday nights and he's out here pulling publicity stunts flirting with the competition.

Between the drama, injury history, and age, it's not a good idea to build around this guy.
tony-khan-aew.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
What's AEW these days and what's Punk shown that Vince would've change his mind. Punk kinda proved him right

AEW isn't a threat but it's still competition, and Turner sees Punk as a bigger star than anybody else in that company. So taking/keeping him away from AEW would probably be of interest to him just to put his thumb on them even more.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So they’re about to give this guy a his own show basically and he decides now is a good guy to visit Raw? He’s either the dumbest man alive or he is purposely thumbing his nose to Tony Khan.
Apparently he may be doing it to thumb his noes at the Elite too.
Somebody posted he may be doing this, going to Miz and Haitch to "clear the air" to show ppl he is willing to work things out/apologize, so the Elite must be the problem. I can imagine Punk doing some petty shyt like that :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
AEW isn't a threat but it's still competition, and Turner sees Punk as a bigger star than anybody else in that company. So taking/keeping him away from AEW would probably be of interest to him just to put his thumb on them even more.
I don't think anyone needed Turner to tell them that lol. I'm sure Vince knew it at the time because it was obvious to everyone besides AEW lovers who think Bucks/Omega matter anywhere but Japan

Vince looked at numbers during his prime years and didn't think he was worth the headache. I can't actually say he was wrong after Punk's been fighting coworkers, racking up injuries, and showing up backstage across the street