“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
The fukkery about to pick up again :wow:

giphy.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Over "where" completely neutral, unattached and unaffiliated @Larry Legend :jbhmm: :troll:
I ain’t neutral

I don’t hate AEW like a lot of these nikkas and actually root for them to succeed but I’ve been rockin with WWE ever since Hunter took over bookin. That ain’t a secret. I’m watching WWE over anything, respectfully

:sas2:

I still love the dub tho.. but I don’t give a fukk about what goes on over there like that forreal. We watch the NBA on Wednesdays my brother

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s suppose to be a big star but he’s wandering around a locker room where most the vets hate him and got kicked out by Vince on zoom. Give Collision to Hangman Page instead

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I ain’t neutral

I don’t hate AEW like a lot of these nikkas and actually root for them to succeed but I’ve been rockin with WWE ever since Hunter took over bookin. That ain’t a secret. I’m watching WWE over anything, respectfully

:sas2:

I still love the dub tho.. but I don’t give a fukk about what goes on over there like that forreal. We watch the NBA on Wednesdays my brother

NBA on tonight too. Two big game 4s :sas1:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
LMAO @ people in AEW being in disbelief at Punk pulling up at Raw. After the shyt he’s done over there should they really be surprised at anything he does?
Punk probably got FTR and the other nikkas that were defending him looking stupid backstage now :mjlol:
This is outta pocket and a bad look, idc who tries to defend it. :manny:
Wonder what the play is on Punk's end? :jbhmm:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Punk probably got FTR and the other nikkas that were defending him looking stupid backstage now :mjlol:
This is outta pocket and a bad look, idc who tries to defend it. :manny:
Wonder what the play is on Punk's end? :jbhmm:

any publicity is good publicity, keep that name in the forefront of the headlines in advance of his new show/brand

"Any of you guys wanna work Saturdays? My buddy Miro says you can get paid to chill at home, it's great! "