“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
kRvNPAn.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think the craziest story about Punk to this day is the story of how he quit talking to Hornswoggle because Woggle asked him for a mutual friend's phone number. While we don't know the full story, hearing other stories of how Punk has cut ties with people, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he in fact did that. I bet being friends with him in real life is maddening.
My favorite:

On February 28, 2010, Sidney Crosby scored the game-winning goal in overtime to lift Team Canada to another gold medal in hockey.

It's one of the most memorable moments in hockey and Canadian history, and one Edge and Chris Jericho could not afford to miss out on.

"Chris Jericho and I wanted to watch the Gold Medal game," Edge said on 31 Thoughts podcast, recalling that he was scheduled to work a live event in Abilene, Texas. "We were on last. It was myself and John Morrison against Jericho and CM Punk. We got out on a bus to watch the feed and we told Punk and Morrison we were going to watch the game. Literally, Sid scores and our music hits. It's that close. Jericho and I are on cloud nine for this match, opposite each other, and we're supposed to be hated rivals. We were estatic. We get to the back and Punk wouldn't tag Jericho during the match because we went and watched the hockey game. Now I see him tweeting about the Blackhawks all the time and I'm like, 'Where was this fandom when we were watching the Gold Medal Game?'"

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think the craziest story about Punk to this day is the story of how he quit talking to Hornswoggle because Woggle asked him for a mutual friend's phone number. While we don't know the full story, hearing other stories of how Punk has cut ties with people, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he in fact did that. I bet being friends with him in real life is maddening.

I remember that story of Punk telling everyone to throw out their trash because he's the locker room leader and nobody took him seriously. Booker even put some trash on the floor to see what Punk was going to do about it. :mjlol:

Imagine if Punk tried to kick someone out of the locker room for eating fried chicken near his bag or taking his diet soda. :mjlol: