“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You mean to tell me the 83k people in MetLife stadium for mania weren’t there to see Becky, Charlotte and Ronda Rousey!?

Nah, can’t be true. They headlined!! :skip:

They packed that stadium for the wrestlemania name bud

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They've certainly ended up looking like sympathetic figures after a couple of years of the usual bucks criticism

They’ve never had anything to do with Punk’s storylines, it’s been a one sided beef from the start. Only thing Bucks did was be friends with people Punk hates (AJ, Steen) so he tried to put two and two together like the insecure teenager he is. fukk CM Punk, I hope Jericho blackballs him

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Wait, so it’s the brand that packed the arena? Not the main event?

It’s almost like… if AEW’s brand was scorching hot after acquiring 3 of the hottest free agents and putting all 3 in main level feuds, the buyrate at the time would reflect that momentum huh?

Nahhhh, not likely. It was Hangman. A guy with a fraction of the following Bryan and Punk have (Just compare their IG followings for fukks sake)

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They’ve never had anything to do with Punk’s storylines, it’s been a one sided beef from the start. Only thing Bucks did was be friends with people Punk hates (AJ, Steen) so he tried to put two and two together like the insecure teenager he is. fukk CM Punk, I hope Jericho blackballs him

Punk has or had a relationship with the Bucks too, but they've also had a rep in the business of being passive aggressive behaviour even with people they got along with. Dont think it has anything to do with Steen and AJ

Why would you hope the MAGA moron blackballs him you being emotional

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I feel like the argument could be made what Jericho is doing is worse cause at least Hogan was a star.

Yeah it's like he's realized that he's in a company run by a mark who he can easily manipulate and no one else in the locker room has the personality or foresight to call him on his bullshyt so he knows he can run rough shot ans and capitalize on how badly things are run.

His whole career he's been put in his place by real main event players and Vince, but now he's the big fish in the small pond and he's playing these dumb mfs like a fiddle.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
From observance Punk seems like an entitled petty b*stard sometimes.

Holding grudges and shyt..either forgive or don't..but move the fukk on.
I think the craziest story about Punk to this day is the story of how he quit talking to Hornswoggle because Woggle asked him for a mutual friend's phone number. While we don't know the full story, hearing other stories of how Punk has cut ties with people, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he in fact did that. I bet being friends with him in real life is maddening.