“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
How do you figure? They were on national tv for about the same amount of time, they're equally as decorated championship wise, and disco worked in booking rooms getting paid that way in tna, not unlike al snow.

I'd say their careers are quite identical.
Head, The Rock N Sock affiliation and Tough Enough fame >> Disco

In my opinion.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Head, The Rock N Sock affiliation and Tough Enough fame >> Disco

In my opinion.
I think i
The Head was more over than disco's dance........so yea :manny:ii
I think if Head was significantly more over Al Snow would be in a much better place. Instead he's doing the same shyt disco is as far as I can tell.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I concede that Al Snow may have had a better career than Disco -- I question whether it was significantly better.
He had some nice brawls with the hardocre championship, when it meant something. I think he may have been tag champs with Mankind at some point too.
Hardcore run alone puts him significantly above Disco.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He had some nice brawls with the hardocre championship, when it meant something. I think he may have been tag champs with Mankind at some point too.
Hardcore run alone puts him significantly above Disco.
The TV and cruiserweight titles both meant more when Disco held them, than the hardcore title at any point

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York