“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That motherfukker Jericho is lowkey killing the company from his feuds to him going to the sheets :pachaha:

I know he been waving the AEW Flag and starting the ratings war shyt with WWE but even that seems not to their best interest

At this point Im not so sure he wasnt a double agent sent by Vince at the very start :lolbron:

Vince did say “well I can give them more people if they want :troll:

:mjlol: Khan just happy to give hugs get autographs and give his money out

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It's crazy how Japan Kenny Omega is one of the coolest motherfukkers going but US Kenny Omega is such a fukking dweeb

I never got that but it is true a lot of people felt that way. To me, Kenny has always been the same :heh:
Yeah I question whether theres such a thing as a "cool" wrestler but if there is it definitely ain't the dude that seems to be obsessed with Final fantasy and runs around with the young bucks.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I never got that but it is true a lot of people felt that way. To me, Kenny has always been the same :heh:

You can see it here. I only ever watched okada vs Kenny and Jericho vs Kenny from njpw. I was surprised as hell how he sounded here. He switches to English at the end and sounds corny as fukk though. Lol.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

You can see it here. I only ever watched okada vs Kenny and Jericho vs Kenny from njpw. I was surprised as hell how he sounded here. He switches to English at the end and sounds corny as fukk though. Lol.

I've seen him since DDT, he's always been "quirky Kenny" to me :manny: that's not a bad thing per se, but when he was using shades and doing the Cleaner gimmick, he was still same ol' Kenny in my eyes.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah I question whether theres such a thing as a "cool" wrestler but if there is it definitely ain't the dude that seems to be obsessed with Final fantasy and runs around with the young bucks.
Don't let the neckbards fool you, Stone Cold, Rock, Flair, Savage, Hogan were loved by everyone and considered cool in the mainstream. As far as current wrestlers go The Bloodline are the cool guys in today's wrestling.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tony Khan went through it in September

Not ony did Punk and Regal want out after All Out (not for the same reasons) but his mom had a stroke twice

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
TK will buy Punk out after Wrestlemania season is over. He's not going to allow Punk to be a surprise entrant in the Rumble, or have a Cody like Wrestlemania return. :russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Damn, Regal guilt tripped Khan into letting him go back to WWE.
"You in the hospital with your mother that just had a stroke, can you understand why I want to be with my son in WWE? Time is precious."
cold-blooded.gif

dKW7Eww.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's crazy how Japan Kenny Omega is one of the coolest motherfukkers going but US Kenny Omega is such a fukking dweeb

I always hated that stupid ass corny cleaner bullshyt

But dude was next level during his title run. The change in his body was the biggest difference to me. Dude was looking like Future Trunks/Teen Gohan with how cut he was :whew: :dame: