“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
knowing the real kliq would never be smacked around like some bytches

4dbfd129-shawn.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
My man even stripper Shawn would’ve smacked them queers around.. xpac would work them out dolo.
Kliq were a bunch of do nothings man. I know Scott killed a guy before but that was outside of wrestling. They were all just a bunch of passive aggressive pussies. That being said they’d definitely give the beats to the Elite, as long as they weren’t pilled up, high, or drunk.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Why do people care about this still? :russ:
Good question lol. I have OP on ignore so didn’t know this thread was still goin’ like that until I browsed TSC in guest mode. E stans preferring to talk about this than WAR GAMES this Saturday is very telling. :sas2:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Good question lol. I have OP on ignore so didn’t know this thread was still goin’ like that until I browsed TSC in guest mode. E stans preferring to talk about this than WAR GAMES this Saturday is very telling. :sas2:

what's it tell you, chief. fill me in

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Because wargames hasn't even happened yet

Nice try tho

drifter

Superstar
Daps
"OMG Why do people still care about this"

Uhhhhh let's see

1. There was a "brawl" backstage involving 3 executive vice presidents of the company, possibly 4 if Tony gave Phillip a key
2. There was an "investigation" and nothing has come out
3. A party in the investigation just so happens to be 2nd in charge and walked in with The Bucks, that doesn't seem too kosher
4. AEW didn't even have the balls to tell fans what was going on and why their World Champion & EVPs weren't on TV for months

B...bu...but why are we they still talking about this instead of War Games. Good shyt outing yourself as an insufferable korean beef eating mark

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kliq were a bunch of do nothings man. I know Scott killed a guy before but that was outside of wrestling. They were all just a bunch of passive aggressive pussies. That being said they’d definitely give the beats to the Elite, as long as they weren’t pilled up, high, or drunk.
Kevin Nash smacked Samoa Joe made him devolve into three minute warning. Don't include the outsiders in your slander, they were about theirs.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Kevin Nash smacked Samoa Joe made him devolve into three minute warning. Don't include the outsiders in your slander, they were about theirs.
Ive never heard that story.

Don't get how Joe allows himself to get bytch slapped twice and still act like he's a tough guy.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ive never heard that story.

Don't get how Joe allows himself to get bytch slapped twice and still act like he's a tough guy.
Joe is only a tough guy on camera tho

He’s pretty universally loved in the business though. Never heard anything about him pretending to be tough to nikkas.. Nobody has had anything bad to say about Joe. He’s not Taz