“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It really is incredible how fans begged for punk to come back for years and now nobody wants anything to do with him

he ruined his legacy

On the real, dude should have just stuck with being a commentator to bush league MMA promotions and sat at home watching the Blackhawks, while his hairline does the GTS.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Nick Hausman says it’s a no brainer for Punk to return to WWE for a final run if it’s offered to him.

As recently as last year, Punk was shytting on WWE's booking so I don't see him going back there. And I don't see Triple H offering him anything, either. Vince didn't want to do business with him, why would Triple H?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As recently as last year, Punk was shytting on WWE's booking so I don't see him going back there. And I don't see Triple H offering him anything, either. Vince didn't want to do business with him, why would Triple H?

The one thing that's surprising is people are rushing to say Triple H would be more likely to bring him back when in fact Punk has admitted having a better relationship with Vince than with Triple H and not liking Triple H at all. I don't see how Vince being out the paint would make Punk more likely to come back if the guy running the show is someone he dislikes even more.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
FWIW he was in talks before it was clear Vince wasn't interested. Tony even said he thought Punk was going back and made contact that same Spring after they couldn't get to a deal

It'd more than likely be on WWE just not wanting to deal with him and this last fiasco not helping the case if he didn't come back, not some moral stance

You'd have to think both parties know how much money could be made, wouldn't be as big as last year but the money's still on the table