“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't patronize me. He can have a million friends, but none of them are in the same position of power. Stop being so fukking blind. You have really fukking lost it since AEW came around.

I have no choice to patronize you when every news source said they didn’t get it from the Elite and Cody said the reports of he and Elite were all bullshyt as well, so what facts are YOU going by? Colt been on the indies since the 90s, he has friends everywhere. Meltzer and Sapp told us Punk side of the story. From “Ace’s wife was taking care of Larry and in danger” to whatever they came up with last week. If you can’t acknowledge that, you’re the one lost.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have no choice to patronize you when every news source said they didn’t get it from the Elite and Cody said the reports of he and Elite were all bullshyt as well, so what facts are YOU going by? Colt been on the indies since the 90s, he has friends everywhere. Meltzer and Sapp told us Punk side of the story. From “Ace’s wife was taking care of Larry and in danger” to whatever they came up with last week. If you can’t acknowledge that, you’re the one lost.
You are being willfully blind because you're a zealot. Like I said before, none of these enthusiast "journalists" have any credibility here, because they're too close to the people involved. They chose a side and it happens to be the one that keeps them fed. You can't forget that they're the ones who started this shyt in the first place. Of course they're going to cover their asses to protect their access. As far as Punk's side, they didn't tell shyt, because it's well know that he doesn't talk to those dweebs.

As far as that worthless fukk Colt Cabana, he runs in the same little click-y circle that includes those twerps. They show up on his shytty podcast, and he shows up on their shytty little circle-jerk hour. He was going to get his walking papers at the same time as a lot of other dead weight, but somebody with power had to step in to save his job. Who could that be? Some random nobody who can't even get a second with the so-called owner? Of course not. And then they had to spin that shyt being the result of Punk, when they co-existed for a time before that, and stupid people ate that shyt up.

I hope that dude gets his money and walks away from that amateur ass promotion full of people who think they're bigger than they actually are.

"Meltzer and Sapp said..." :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You are being willfully blind because you're a zealot. Like I said before, none of these enthusiast "journalists" have any credibility here, because they're too close to the people involved. They chose a side and it happens to be the one that keeps them fed. You can't forget that they're the ones who started this shyt in the first place. Of course they're going to cover their asses to protect their access. As far as Punk's side, they didn't tell shyt, because it's well know that he doesn't talk to those dweebs.

As far as that worthless fukk Colt Cabana, he runs in the same little click-y circle that includes those twerps. They show up on his shytty podcast, and he shows up on their shytty little circle-jerk hour. He was going to get his walking papers at the same time as a lot of other dead weight, but somebody with power had to step in to save his job. Who could that be? Some random nobody who can't even get a second with the so-called owner? Of course not. And then they had to spin that shyt being the result of Punk, when they co-existed for a time before that, and stupid people ate that shyt up.

I hope that dude gets his money and walks away from that amateur ass promotion full of people who think they're bigger than they actually are.

"Meltzer and Sapp said..." :mjlol:
That describes Punk perfectly:pachaha: