“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only person who has said the Elite are to blame for the gossiping............is Punk with no proof whatsoever to back it up.
1nHWda8.png

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn.......letting your hate for the Elite blind you :mjlol:
Blind to what? Punk is a problem too. It's just that one person wasn't responsible for this, and the outsized blaming of Punk is bullshyt, especially by the so-called wrestling journalists and dumb ass fans. Why would anyone else outside of the so-called elite give a shyt about somebody as worthless as Colt Cabana?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Blind to what? Punk is a problem too. It's just that one person wasn't responsible for this, and the outsized blaming of Punk is bullshyt, especially by the so-called wrestling journalists and dumb ass fans. Why would anyone else outside of the so-called elite give a shyt about somebody as worthless as Colt Cabana?

200.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Figured as much. :russell:

The Elite are fukking terrible and will ultimately lead to the downfall of the company.
Ok........who is arguing against that? What are you even arguing about? No one said the elite were the best or anything like that.
mj-help.gif

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok........who is arguing against that? What are you even arguing about? No one said the elite were the best or anything like that.
mj-help.gif
I am arguing that the elite are a huge part of the reason this happened and you seem to be in denial over it. And that this won't be the last time something like this happens, especially if they keep that EVP title.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Colt Cabana has more than 1 friend in the world? Maybe? Think harder

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just don't see how Punk having a problem with the Elite somehow means he has smoke with everybody

Punk shyt on being on top in AEW altogether. He was basically saying if Vince McMahon didn’t put you on top you ain’t shyt. That’s saying the whole roster beside his WWE vets are beneath him. Of course the locker room won’t like it. If he’s serious about that, go work for Levesque.