“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember when the story first broke Dutch Mantel was talking about it on his podcast and he called bs on anyone kicking any doors down backstage. Those locker room doors are solid wood and/or metal and are reinforced, those weaklings ain't kicking that shyt down

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Funny enough, Jericho is the only one that benefitted from the debacle. Now he’s getting a bigger contract, has more power/influence than ever, getting a major push as the face of ROH, has gotten his guys (Luther and Serpentico) backstage jobs and he’s closer to Tony Kahn now than ever…being his right hand man so to speak.

I don’t like Jericho anymore…especially knowing who he really is outside the ring but I can’t deny that he’s a master politician and knows how to play the game. He came up big time from this.
And this is one of the most unfortunate things to come out of this. Even more Jeribloat influence on the on screen product. Nobody with a brain would deny that he’s a legend, but he’s been the drizzling shyts for over 2 years now. Everything he’s involved with sucks with his stench on it. You get the sense more from him than anybody else on the roster that he’s going out there and doing whatever the hell he wants, every segment of his, every week.

He almost never elevates who he’s suppose to. He held MJF’s career hostage for an entire year during that never ending feud last year, made him a joke. MJF didn’t get momentum until he got away from Jericho. And now for the first 6 months of this year he’s held Eddie Kingston back in a never ending feud of factions, when Kingston was on fire and appeared to be ready for bigger and better things.

Its concerning that Tony Khan said recently that he feels this is currently one of Jericho‘s greatest runs of his career. He’s using this bloated 50 year old balding wanna be rock star like it’s 2002 and not 2022 and like he’s not cooked in the ring. It’s mind blowing. He’s being pushed better than Danielson who’s a decade younger and 20x better in the ring at this stage. It doesn’t make sense.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Welcome to Dark fellas!

Was wondering when we would hear if Bandido chose between AEW or WWE. Guy is awesome and it's absurd it took this long for either one of them to offer him a contract.

Hadn't heard a thing about Juice Robinson though. But it makes sense with Juice since his wife - Toni Storm - is there. He's a lot better than that shyt ass match he had with Moxley on Dynamite weeks ago.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

full

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't believe most of the shyt coming outta these so-called reports. It's just all too convenient.

Like, am I to believe the dudes on the other side are these perfectly pristine church boys? Gimme a break.

I can understand why Jericho/Bucks hate Punk, though, because Punk doesn't hold back his feeling for those MAGA types.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And this is one of the most unfortunate things to come out of this. Even more Jeribloat influence on the on screen product. Nobody with a brain would deny that he’s a legend, but he’s been the drizzling shyts for over 2 years now. Everything he’s involved with sucks with his stench on it. You get the sense more from him than anybody else on the roster that he’s going out there and doing whatever the hell he wants, every segment of his, every week.

He almost never elevates who he’s suppose to. He held MJF’s career hostage for an entire year during that never ending feud last year, made him a joke. MJF didn’t get momentum until he got away from Jericho. And now for the first 6 months of this year he’s held Eddie Kingston back in a never ending feud of factions, when Kingston was on fire and appeared to be ready for bigger and better things.

Its concerning that Tony Khan said recently that he feels this is currently one of Jericho‘s greatest runs of his career. He’s using this bloated 50 year old balding wanna be rock star like it’s 2002 and not 2022 and like he’s not cooked in the ring. It’s mind blowing. He’s being pushed better than Danielson who’s a decade younger and 20x better in the ring at this stage. It doesn’t make sense.
Stalled the hell out of PnP's momentum too :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thank GOODNESS he is out of NJPW

I tried, I really tried to see the good in him, but he is hot garbage.
Some folks on resetEra say he is very good on the mic and a good wrestler.

My first time seeing him was AEW a couple weeks ago and he looked mediocre as hell :manny:
They said his "flamboyant" gimmick is good, but they have Dalton for that and I dont need juice taking the shine off him :stopitslime:
1P4QJnh.gif

Juice was only signed because he and Toni are a couple

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don't believe most of the shyt coming outta these so-called reports. It's just all too convenient.

Like, am I to believe the dudes on the other side are these perfectly pristine church boys? Gimme a break.

I can understand why Jericho/Bucks hate Punk, though, because Punk doesn't hold back his feeling for those MAGA types.

As the saying goes, there's three sides to every story: each participant and the truth. Obviously The Elite has their detractors, but there's evidence of people in Punk's camp trying hard to get something to stick when it can't (i.e. bringing up his dog losing teeth when that would have been reported on almost immediately because somehow that dog has almost as much creative control as Hollywood Hogan circa 98).

The irony of the bolded is Punk went after Hangman Page multiple times and Hangman is probably in lockstep with Punk as far as politics.

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps

Especially since it was reported that he was very friendly with the younger talent earlier this year. It's obvious that the Elite are not as innocent as they claim and spread whisper campaigns against Cody, and Cm Punk. when they left. On Cornette's podcast he is implied that he has someone in the lockeroom feeding him information about the Elite.