“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
No pun intended but what a punk way to go out.

Wanted all the smoke when they approached but wanna take a buy out instead of having to face the locker room again
You think Tony and the Reseda Wrecking Crew want him back in the locker room? Lol @ having to face the locker room. No one is going to do shyt but run and tell Meltzer a bunch of bullshyt.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They already had the Lucha Bros lose a tag match while holding the Trios belts and now Penta will lose to Mox. I'm all for matches between names instead of Moxley defeating randoms but I think it's a bad look to have a title holder get defeated clean on TV multiple times.

Plus "open challenges" are the laziest of lazy booking for either company if they aren't gonna explain the process of how someone gets to be the person who accepts it. Just like when Moxley put the title contract in the ring and literally nobody came out except Ace Steel
Couldn’t have said it any better but this nikka @dh86 loved AEW and kkkhan that he can’t hide it. nikka blinded by that love. But Mox over anyone one who isnt white for that boy. Let me chill cuz last time I got warnings over some shyt that was true

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is Miro still employed? It’s CRAZY that he hasn’t been a main event mainstay since signing with the company. Everything is a slow burn with this company. At this rate, a lot of popular wrestlers are never gonna hold that world title. It’s not like Miro is a super young guy, it’s not like Wardlow is a super young guy, Malachi Black is not a super young guy.

They also missed an opportunity with all the random battle royals and tournaments to give Eddie Kingston a transitional world title run. It’s a very easy story to tell. He was crazy hot at the beginning of the year up to summer, and we got nothing. He’s still super over. So much shyt has not been capitalized on.

I still wanna see either one of the Lucha Brothers to have singles runs and hold titles. They aren’t young either. Everything is at a crawl in this company. The entire main event scene needs to be refreshened and reshuffled. The shows aren’t terrible most weeks but it sucks because the company could be way hotter than it is.

They had opportunities to make new guys and they gave them all to Mox. I disagreed but at this point I want MJF to get that title run and sink or swim.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They already had the Lucha Bros lose a tag match while holding the Trios belts and now Penta will lose to Mox. I'm all for matches between names instead of Moxley defeating randoms but I think it's a bad look to have a title holder get defeated clean on TV multiple times.

Plus "open challenges" are the laziest of lazy booking for either company if they aren't gonna explain the process of how someone gets to be the person who accepts it. Just like when Moxley put the title contract in the ring and literally nobody came out except Ace Steel

I don’t think it will harm Penta given it’s the world champ that’s taken 2 clean pins since AEW started. Penta is someone that’s been a main eventer in every company he’s ever worked beside AEW, and death triangle starting to have issues with Pac. There’s stories that can be told. Maybe Danielson wants to challenge for the trios belts with Yuta and Claudio and prove his loyalty to BCC.

I’m all about there being a rhyme or reason for these matches like you, if they have their rankings and say that belt holders are always top contenders, then it makes it easier to follow for fans. I remember when IC champion was always #1 contender to world title. This board would implode into a sea of bytching if Hobbs or Starks were in Penta’s spot but they’d both be better off losing to Moxley than whatever else they’ll do this week. If I’m Starks, I’d tell Tony to put me in these matches against stars even if I’m losing clean because I’d trust my charisma to shine anyway.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is Miro still employed? It’s CRAZY that he hasn’t been a main event mainstay since signing with the company. Everything is a slow burn with this company. At this rate, a lot of popular wrestlers are never gonna hold that world title. It’s not like Miro is a super young guy, it’s not like Wardlow is a super young guy, Malachi Black is not a super young guy.

They also missed an opportunity with all the random battle royals and tournaments to give Eddie Kingston a transitional world title run. It’s a very easy story to tell. He was crazy hot at the beginning of the year up to summer, and we got nothing. He’s still super over. So much shyt has not been capitalized on.

I still wanna see either one of the Lucha Brothers to have singles runs and hold titles. They aren’t young either. Everything is at a crawl in this company. The entire main event scene needs to be refreshened and reshuffled. The shows aren’t terrible most weeks but it sucks because the company could be way hotter than it is.
Early 30s is is still a fairly decent age for many wrestlers, especially for guys that aren't generally wrestling much like they are in AEW. Most WWE guys these days don't get their big breaks with the top belts until their early 30s or even mid 30s or later

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Couldn’t have said it any better but this nikka @dh86 loved AEW and kkkhan that he can’t hide it. nikka blinded by that love. But Mox over anyone one who isnt white for that boy. Let me chill cuz last time I got warnings over some shyt that was true

I don’t recall ever complimenting Mox or his title runs on here. MJF is getting the belt in a few weeks and pass or fail on his own merit, not sure how the match Wednesday will change anything beside POSSIBLY elevating Penta in a loss. Every great wrestler in history knew how to elevate themselves in a loss, we’ll see.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm honestly over the Mox's Bordello of Blood era :unimpressed: . The more and more I see dude wrestle and cut promos, the more I realize that he was better when he was a "wacky" goofy. His matches became stale and predicable, he says the same shyt over and over again, and he wrestles nobodies on prime time television (I actually like Mance Warner btw).

Its almost as if dude became David Ruffin status to The Temptations.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it will harm Penta given it’s the world champ that’s taken 2 clean pins since AEW started. Penta is someone that’s been a main eventer in every company he’s ever worked beside AEW, and death triangle starting to have issues with Pac. There’s stories that can be told. Maybe Danielson wants to challenge for the trios belts with Yuta and Claudio and prove his loyalty to BCC.

I’m all about there being a rhyme or reason for these matches like you, if they have their rankings and say that belt holders are always top contenders, then it makes it easier to follow for fans. I remember when IC champion was always #1 contender to world title. This board would implode into a sea of bytching if Hobbs or Starks were in Penta’s spot but they’d both be better off losing to Moxley than whatever else they’ll do this week. If I’m Starks, I’d tell Tony to put me in these matches against stars even if I’m losing clean because I’d trust my charisma to shine anyway.

It's less about it harming Penta and more about it being a bad look for the trios titles. Because of his chant and his moves, Penta will always be over to the live crowd to a degree. I just think they need to be careful having a title holder of any kind (granted there are about 200 of them on TV right now) take clean losses on TV, even to the world champion.

The problem with so many matches going 10+ minutes on both company's TV now is that it makes it that much harder to do the "wrestler A takes the world champion to a 15 minute match and gets over due to his effort" deal that could benefit someone like Jungle Boy or Darby or someone at that level right now. I know they kinda did that with Yuta but I think that was more about the blood than the length of the match now in hindsight. Losing to the world champion is not a stain on anybody but it'll be harder to stand out when they have Moxley wrestle semi competitive matches with losers like Mance Warner.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm honestly over the Mox's Bordello of Blood era :unimpressed: . The more and more I see dude wrestle and cut promos, the more I realize that he was better when he was a "wacky" goofy. His matches became stale and predicable, he says the same shyt over and over again, and he wrestles nobodies on prime time television (I actually like Mance Warner btw).

Its almost as if dude became David Ruffin status to The Temptations.
David Ruffin was one of the greatest singers in the entire history of American music. He's an entire chapter in the Motown story. David Ruffin is an actual legend.
Please don't disrespect the god by comparing him to an untalented, unwashed, balding, hemophiliac, wear the same pair of pants for two weeks, one trick pony like Jon Moxley, Sir.
:ufdup: