AEW has the WOAT Merch

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Their best one was an inferior version of the OG WWE one.

s-l1600.jpg

images

Both still go hard though :manny:

I got one like that but the back commemorates his return, they sold it at the arena. I think all the other ones I have from aew have been from pro wrestling tees. I think that punk one was my last aew shirt. Haven't even bothered looking at anything else they got.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
breh if you want to show a design that sends the message "I"m a badass woman that will goto war" you should probably make it blatantly evident by putting on some intense face for the picture. Like you were a spartan or some shyt. And maybe make it a digitized version of a photo, not a real one. Seeing a woman with a blank face and big ole shiner just aint it....

fukk you doing AEW :russ:
Wearing regular clothes and looks like she took it at home. Could've at least taken in the ring. And that tiny ass AEW logo

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I HATE shirts that have a square image printed on the shirt instead of blending that mf in, it looks 100% amateurish, and AEW should be ashamed of selling these horrible quality ass shirts. I’ve literally yet to see an AEW shirt I’ve actually liked.

And that brings me to another issue I have with a majority of wrestling merch. All of their shyt shouldn’t scream “I WATCH WRESTLING” it should be able to double as a casual tee to wear, and only the people who watch the product know what it is (majority of Roman’s shirts, NWO shirt, even the bullet club shirts are great examples).

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't really buy fan gear. I've got like one shirt and hat for my favorite NBA and college team and that's about it. I prefer just plain colored tees.

I've got dozens of graphic/fan tees from when I worked in college athletics so would rather diversify my wardrobe with something that's not a graphic/fan tee.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't really buy fan gear. I've got like one shirt and hat for my favorite NBA and college team and that's about it. I prefer just plain colored tees.
Speaking of the NBA, word on the street is that you're a Celtics fan. If you live anywhere north of Fredericksburg, then you must immediately register as a Wizards fan. Not supporting your local team is so unsanitary; the good news for you is that there is still time to atone for your sins by hopping on the bandwagon.
As far as sprucing up your wardrobe; you can wear a Wizards jersey over one of your plain tees, which will instantly improve your outward appearance.
Go Wizards!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of the NBA, word on the street is that you're a Celtics fan. If you live anywhere north of Fredericksburg, then you must immediately register as a Wizards fan. Not supporting your local team is so unsanitary; the good news for you is that there is still time to atone for your sins by hopping on the bandwagon.
As far as sprucing up your wardrobe; you can wear a Wizards jersey over one of your plain tees, which will instantly improve your outward appearance.
Go Wizards!
I live closer to the Hornets arena than the Wizards arena.