AEW has the WOAT Merch

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Shirt never should have been approved for anything but the Outcasts to run for their current story.

:huhldup: You know sum fat neckbeard is going to buy 3 of these
SCR-20230430-rsbb.png

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Tony The Snowman Khan must have been sniffin that great white while watching this controversial angle below. Terrible shirt.

I ain’t never saw this wild ass angle before :gucci: I was almost certain this would play out exactly how it did tho. Gotta love Pritchard pushing himself along as he’s getting “dragged” and even selling those little love taps ol’ girl was hitting him with:mjlol:

I don’t fault AEW for trying to be edgy with it comes to these shirts, but it’s the same with the Jordan Myles joint: There wasn’t one MF back there who saw the design and didn’t go :whoa: “Um, hey guys…”?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It always goes this far because AEW beards refuse to ever just take the L on anything

"God this shirt is a bad look, why would they do that?"

"I know right? What were they thinking?"

shyt would blow through like a tumbleweed. Sometimes there just isn't a rebuttal.
Right on time.....
The AEW logo is on the shirt...
:dead:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh if you want to show a design that sends the message "I"m a badass woman that will goto war" you should probably make it blatantly evident by putting on some intense face for the picture. Like you were a spartan or some shyt. And maybe make it a digitized version of a photo, not a real one. Seeing a woman with a blank face and big ole shiner just aint it....

fukk you doing AEW :russ: